Whats up, tiger mommy?

I'm in a town, a Wendigo, is loose at. I'm in the woods, I have a torch with me, actually about 10 of them, I go in a cave. I hear it and turn around, I'm slammed into a wall, ow!, I get up and face it, I said" come on! Come and get me!" It ran at me and I dodged it and threw the fire, but it moved to fast, it grabbed my wrist bending it. I try and get to my other torch but I can't reach it, I stretch and grab the torch, I put it on the Wendigo and it burns to death.
I walk off back to my car. pain is killing me on my side and wrist. I left up my shirt and see a giant bruise, and a few cuts bleeding a little, I'll be fine. I look at my wrist, it's black and blue and yellow. I touch it, wincing every movement, I check for broken bones, little cracks in the bones. of course, I feel a little crease, I grab bandage wrap and start wrapping it. I start my car and start driving, my wrist is killing me. I stop and a motel and get a room, once I do that. I sit on the bed and looked through my phone, a missed call from Sam and Dean, a text from Sam. I look at the text saying" hey Bella, uh, Dean told me you left, what's up? You can always talk to me." that was 4 hours ago. he's probably busy, I'll text him back later. I go into the bathroom and change out of the mud and sweat and blood clothes, I take off my shirt and look at my side, I bandage up my cuts and touch my bruises, they sting but I don't care. I put on a baggy shirt and took off my pants and changed into joggers. I walk back into the main room and lay on the bed, I drift off to sleep. every entrance sealed, demon trap on the ceiling, blade and gun under my pillow. my phone on the bed side table, on ring.
I wake up, I don't know how long I slept but I grabbed my phone and looked at Sam text, which was now 9 hours ago, so I slept 5 hours maybe. good for me. I text Sam back saying" hey."