The Great Escapist

I can hear Sam and Dean talking in the main room. they got an email vid from Kevin it was about himself being dead and sending his notes to us.
I came in to hear Sam say" hmm. there it is again, every time." Dean said" hmm?" Sam said" this symbol.. I know it." I walked up to them and looked at the symbol, Sam continued" now, Kevin has it down as... as sort of like a signature for the scribe of God. it appears every Time metatron makes one of his, uh, like editors notes." Dean said" okay." Sam said" but I think I've seen it before. maybe even Bella has. I mean, it was a long time ago. it was one of my, uh, humanities courses at Stanford." Dean said" they taught word of God at Stanford?" I said" no, uh... it was an overview of Native American art." Sam said" I think it's a Petroglyph." Dean said" a petro-what, now?" Sam got a book and opened it, Sam said" this one belonged to a tiny tribe in Colorado, more of a-a clan, really. it says here they held onto their scrap of mountains when all the other tribes fell to the white man. uh, so this Glyph was a territorial marker. closest translation-- 'messenger of God'." what, he figured it out, oh no he's not thinking what I think he's thinking right?, Sam said" messenger of God. messenger of God. Dean, we have to go there." there it is. Dean said" on that hunch? You can barely function." Sam said" I'm only gonna get worse. I mean, until I get back to the real job, until we find the third trial-- we're out of prophets! We're not gonna figure out what Kevin couldn't! I say we go to this messenger of God who wrote it in the first place!" I hate when he's right. Dean said" and you think that this Metatron is hiding out in the mountains with a bunch of Indians?" Sam said" yeah. yeah, I do. you're not-- you're not really suppose to say Indians. its... we should go." then he walked off, Dean said" you are delirious." then walked off himself.
Of course Dean wouldn't let me go since I don't even know anymore, I just think he doesn't want me around while Sam is like this but I don't know.
So Kevin is alive and they found Cass, I got that all on a text. Sometimes I hate my brothers but other times they're okay.