The Girl Next Door

I'm walking around Bobby's town, I have no idea where my brothers are, I have no idea if they're even alive, I don't know crap and that's what is scaring the heck out of me.
It's morning, I still haven't found Sam or Dean or Bobby. my heads literally killing me.
It's been 3 weeks, I still haven't found my idiots. I'm out of Bobby's town, I'm in whitefish, Montana. I have my bag, with my things in it, I'll be fine. hopefully. I don't know what to do, God I hope my brothers aren't dead. I grab my phone and call Bobby, he picks up first ring, he said" Bella, your brothers are worried about you. Dean is looking for Sam." I said" what did he do?" He said" took off going on a case." I said" he's gonna get punched by Dean." he hung up and I called Dean, he didn't pick up, jerk!
I punch a wall with my still very hurt hand/wrist. I muffled my scream by biting my lip. Crap!!
I call Dean again and he didn't pick up. I called Sam, he picked up saying" Bella, we thought you were dead." I said" I'm not! And I'm in pain, just find me. I turned on my GPS." he said" okay we will find you, I swear." he hung up.
It's been a few hours since I talked to Sam, I got a call it was Sam, he said" okay we are a few miles away." I said" meet you half way." he said" ok. keep on the phone with me. what do you mean your in pain." I said" uh... at Bobby's to get out I punched the window to get out and I punched it with my broken wrist then I punched a wall. I got mad." Sam said" my turn to call you idiot." I said" love you too, Sam." He scoffed.
I hear the impala rumble, I turned around and saw the impala. it stopped and I saw my brothers jump out and run to me, they hug me, I said" ow. ow. Sam, Dean. arm!! Arm!!" They let go of me and took me to the impala. They grabbed bandages, a rag, and of course deans favorite stinger of wounds, liquor. he said" Bella, it's gonna hurt." I said" I'm gonna punch you." he nodded then poured it on to my cuts, I screamed. he stopped and Sam started wiping it off once they were done, they bandaged up my wrist and my hand. I said" jerks." they scoffed saying" whatever, you're the one who punched a wall with your broken wrist." I said" I was mad and whatever, I just want to be with you two jerks." they said" aw. little Bella missed us." I rolled my eyes and I laid down falling asleep, I'm happy to be with my two immature idiotic jerk protective brothers.