Hello, Cruel World

Sam, Dean and Bobby left then I don't know how long they were gone but Sam looked spooked. Sam fell asleep.
It's been 12 hours since Sam fell asleep, me too, I woke up then fell asleep next to Sam once he fell asleep. Dean wakes us up saying" sammy, Bella. Sammy, Bella!" We jolt up, Dean said" hey! Whoa! That's 12 hours straight. I'm calling that rested. here. hydrate and uh protein-ate." Sam and I said" breakfast in bed." Dean said" don't get used to it. let me see that hand and wrist." Dean took Sam's hand taking off the bandage, saying" yeah, you'll live." then he put a little liquor on it. Sam inhaled sharply, Dean said" all right, take it easy." Dean started checking my broken and cut wrist, he poured a little liquor on the cut. I started glaring daggers at him. I wiped off my cut going as easy as possible, Sam said" so, ooze invasion--any leads?" Bobby came in saying" I got all my feelers out. whatever they're up to, it ain't-- it ain't about going mothra down Main Street. they'll turn up. they seem pretty eager to stretch their legs, you know?" He wrapped up Sam's hand and my wrist. Dean said" yeah well, now onto our other big problem. how are you two doing? And do not say okay." Sam said" I'm not okay." Dean said" you think?" Bobby said" hey go a little easy." Dean said" there's nothing easy about it, Bobby, okay? We acted like they had everything under control." Sam said" I get it. I'm sorry. look, I-I didn't exactly want to crack up, you know?" Dean said" what the heck happened back there?" Sam said" well, it's not just flashbacks anymore." Dean said" well, then what?" Sam said" its more like... I'm seeing through the cracks." Dean said" what does that mean?" I tucked my head between Sam's side and the couch. Sam said" it means I'm having a difficult time figuring out what's real." Dean said" hallucinations?" Sam said" for starters." Dean said" well, for starters, if you're tripping downstairs bells, why would you hide that?" Sam said" I wasn't hiding it, Dean. I-I was just not talking about it. I mean, it seemed like you two had enough going on as it was. look, I-I just figured try to hold on to the safety bar and ride it out, you know? I... but its getting more specific." Dean said" as in, specifically what?" Sam told them everything lucifer playing with his mind.
I'm on the couch holding my head, I can feel Sam seeing lucifer. It's night and Sam is strip- fielding his gun, I'm on the couch staring into space. I fall asleep, and by fall I mean 'fall' as in I fell side ways asleep. It's morning. Bobby and Sam are looking at some bad news in north Kansas. Dean just came back and I heard Sam say" stockville, north Kansas-- most of a high school swim team got mangled to death in their locker room." Bobby said" cop talk on the wire's kind of garbled-- saying it looks some kind of wind animal attack. they're saying that whatever attacked them was about the size of a linebacker." Sam said" its a lead, Dean." Dean said" all right, but if you think you're going out on a hunt..." Sam said" no, I know. I'm not. but you are. look, Bobby's running the hub, Bella and I are 5150'd, which leaves you to follow this thing up." Dean said" Sam, you're in the middle of a psychotic break." Sam said" its a couple hours drive, Dean, and it could be a leviathan thing." Dean said" no, if you think I'm leaving you and Bella here alone..." Bobby said" hey, what am I, chopped brains on toast? I can eyeball the kids. go. work off some of these nerves on something useful." Dean said" fine." he leaves.
It's night, my head is slamming into my skull. it hurts like crazy. I swear I'm gonna hit my head with a brick, I said" Bobby, you got any bricks?" He said" yeah and no." I got up running out the door, running around till I found a brick, I grabbed it and said" this is gonna hurt, when I wake up." I slammed the brick on my head and I blacked out. I woke up on the couch, I heard Sam say" I should tell Dean about that." I got up saying" don't you might have one less sibling. and you won't have the one that you can connect to." he scoffed lightly. he was messing with his gun again, then Dean came in, Sam gets up saying" Dean." Dean says" oh. hey. ooh, yeah, good thinking." he took Sam's drink, I went back to the couch and laid down, staring into space.
The door opened, Sam and Dean left only a little ago, that couldn't be them now. I got up holding a gun in my left hand, I heard Dean say" Sam? Sammy?!" I turned the corner and pointed my gun at his head, I said" the heck... what are you?" Dean said" its me, Bella. what happened?" I was in shock, Sam's in trouble. My heads been hurting since fake Dean came and got Sam, I should have known, Sam was seeing lucifer. dang it. Dean ran out, leaving me.
No one is back yet, the house caught fire. I snapped out of my thoughts and took off for the door, it was locked. no, no, no I'm not dying like this. I go to the window and hit it with my wrapped wrist, I winced in pain but jumped out the window running into the junk yard. I take off running out of there. I hope my brothers are okay, I really hope my brothers are okay. My head starts hurting, Sammy!