Meeting the family

Trains P.O.V
I walked behind Brent down the stairs and tried not to throw up. Me and Brent walked into the kitchen.

I saw a kid around my age who I'm assuming was Justin...

"Great another emo... Just what this house needs." He growled giving me an evil glare.

His mother slapped his arm giving him 'the look'. I took a deep breath and walked out of the kitchen and back up the stairs into the bathroom.

I didn't cry. I just sat there and thought about how my new family already hates me.

I heard someone lightly knock on my door. I took a deep breath.

"Yeah." I said looking up from my knees

Justin walked in which surprised me. He sat right next to me.

"Look I'm sorry I snapped at you like that. You probably know your a piece of worthless trash and I shouldn't make you feel like it." He said patting my knee and getting up.

I saw Brent standing at the door wide eyed. I stood up and got face to face with Justin.

"And you know what?! You probably know your a walking tool but you know... This is what tools get-" I said right before my fist collided with his jaw.

He fell down holding his jaw. Brent grabbed my arm and pulled me into his room.

"Uh... Well first of all... Wow.." Brent said sitting next to me.

"I know what a douch right?!" I said shaking my head

"No that you punched him!" He said smiling a bit.

"Is that bad?" I said starting to get scared.

"Well... Just... I'll protect you don't worry about it." He said sitting down next to me.

I sighed and looked at him, "do your parents like me?"

"Of course. They love you. Don't worry about anything, just go back to sleep, you didn't sleep very well last night." He said.

"I can't sleep..." I admitted.

He laid down and opened his arms. I laid down and felt his arms pull me closer.

He started to play with my hair which made me drowsy. I shut my eyes and soon fell into a deep sleep.