23 • Our Future 🏐

We drove for about 15 minutes until we pulled up to a huge fancy building. The sign out front read, "Finch College".

"Why Finch?" I asked him. "I heard that your interested." He smiled. "Maybe. They have a great Volleyball program." I said. "Belly wants to go here too."

"Yeah. I do." Belly spoke up. She was silent most of the way.

"Let me guess, you like the volleyball program too?" He asked, knowingly. "Yes. My guidance councillor said that because of my grades, my options were slim." She said.

"Should we go on a tour?" Jeremiah smirked. "A tour? Don't we need permission?" Belly was confused. "Nah. As long as we don't get caught, we'll be fine." Jeremiah said, getting out of the car with a smirk on his face.

"Jere, we could get in trouble." I giggled as he put me on his back. "Nah. We'll be fine." He reassured us. "I don't know about this..." Belly said unsure.

"Oh come on, smelly Belly, have some fun!" Jeremiah teased her. "Jeremiah. Be nice." I hit him across the back of the head. "Sorry. Come on, Bell's!"

Belly eventually caved, "Fine! But only 30 minutes!" She said pointing her finger at his chest, like a threat almost.

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼

We toured almost the whole school without getting caught. "To the gym!" Jeremiah said as he dragged me down the hall holding my hand.

Jeremiah opened the heavy doors and I gasped at the size of the gym. "Woah... this gym is beautiful. The volleyball net is huge!" I was flabbergasted. "I know right!" Belly was also intrigued by it.

"So, you love it?" Jeremiah asked me. "Love!" I shouted. "When you and I go to school here, I'll sit and watch your games, cheer you on, and I'll wear your number. I'll do everything just for you." Jeremiah said. "Oh babe... that's so incredibly sweet." I kissed him.

"We should get going. Conrad's exam will be done soon." Belly said. "Okay." Jeremiah smiled at me.

We drove off from Finch and I couldn't stop thinking about OUR future.