16 • Worst Day Ever ⛈️

After the games, we walked along the pier, ice cream in our hands.

"Susannah would've loved this. Us hanging out together again." Belly said. "Yeah. She would've." Jeremiah smiled. "I think everything's gonna be okay. Maybe we can convince your dad to let you guys buy the place." I said confidently. "I tried. He's not budging. He's so unreliable right now. I don't get it." Conrad was clearly upset.

"Maybe we all could change his mind." Steven said. "I don't know. We should go home now. It's hot out." Taylor requested. "Yeah. Let's go." I wrapped my arm around Jeremiah's waist, and he did the same.

🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸

We got back to the house. "Hey, Ellie?" Jeremiah stopped me as the rest of them walked towards the house. "Yeah, Jere?" I was confused to why he was so nervous.

"I was thinking, after you graduate, do you wanna come live with me? I got an apartment. You don't need to decide now but I want this." He grabbed my hands. "Jere. This is a huge step." I blushed. "I know. I just... I wanna be with you." He confessed.

"I wanna be with you too, Jere." I said. "So? Is that a yes?" He asked. "I-" I was cut off by a yell, "WHAT THE FUCK?"

Me and Jere ran inside. "What-" I looked around the house. It was... empty...

Jeremiah immediately ran upstairs. I was in a choke hold. Everything Susannahs ever loved, owned. Was gone. How could Julia do this?!

"Everything's gone..." Jeremiah ran back downstairs.

Everyone was in a state of shock. The house has never been this empty. It felt empty without Susannah. But now, it was actually empty...

This was the WORST day ever...