17 • Susannah's Home ????????

Everything was gone...

Everything Susannah loved was gone...

"Okay. Will do. Thank you." Julia walked in. "What the fuck, Julia!" Conrad was beyond angry. He looked so angry that he looked like he wanted to ether hit her or the wall. I didn't blame him.

I went up to her and slapped her for him. "What the fuck did you do?" I asked her, disgusted by her.

She looked shocked. "I did what I had to." She said. Jeremiah grabbed my shoulders pulling me away from her, thinking I was gonna slap her again. Trust me, I wanted to.

"Where's her stuff?" Conrad asked as tears formed in his eyes. "Don't worry, I told the movers to take it all carefully and put it in a storage container." She said trying to reassure him, but that clearly wasn't working.

"Look I'm sorry. But it's out of my hands. I have to go finalize the sale." She walked past all 6 of us. "Finalize?" Conrad followed her. "Yes. I'm on my way to finalize the sale with the buyers." She said getting into her car.

"You can't do this." Belly sobbed. "I'm sorry kids. I have no choice." She said before slowly driving off.

"Fuck!" Conrad yelled. "What do we do now?" Steven asked, tears slowly rolling down his face. "I don't know..." Jeremiah replied.

"We have to do something." I cried. "We'll figure something out. We always do." Jeremiah hugged me from behind and kissed my head.

"What if we don't?" I sobbed. "I don't know..." Jeremiah closed his eyes, fighting away tears.

"I'm so sorry, Jere." I cried. "It's not your fault, babe." Jeremiah reassured me. I couldn't stop crying.

This was Susannahs home. Our home. This can't be the end.