7 • Beach Sunrise ⛅️

One Sunday morning, I decided to take a walk down by the beach. I watched as the sun rised and the waves hit the shoreline. I felt the breeze of the water hit my face and closed my eyes.

"The sunrise is beautiful today." The voice scared me. "Jesus, Jeremiah. You scared me." I hit him in the chest as he sat down beside me on the sand. "Sorry." he laughed. "What are you doing up so early?" I looked at him. "I could ask you the same thing." I shook my head and smiled.

"Look, I wanted to talk to you about something." I turned to face him. "What is it?" he asked, giving me all his attention. "What are we?" I said straight up with no hesitation. He was taken aback by the confrontation, but he understood why I asked.

"Ellie, I have been in love with you since the second I met you." he confessed. "And, I have been crazy about you ever since. I'm always thinking about you, Ellie." A tear ran down my cheek as he confessed his love for me. "Don't cry." he wiped my tear and smiled. "Why didn't you tell me this before?" I asked him, grabbing his hands and holding them to my chest.

"I was scared you wouldn't think of me that way. I was afraid you didn't love me back." he sighed. "Jere, I've always loved you." I reassured him. "I was afraid you didn't love me." I smiled sadly. He kissed my hands, "I guess we were both afraid." he smiled. "Yeah, I guess so." I laughed.

"Come here." he guided me to his chest. I laid on his chest, and we watched as the sun was rising above the water. "I wish I could be here all year round." I whispered to Jeremiah. "Me too. The beach is beautiful. And so are you." he said. I smiled and tilted my head up. Jeremiah smiled down at me and bent his head down to kiss me.

When we kiss, I can't even put it into words. Fireworks. Its like fireworks. A bunch of lights and excitement running through me. I couldn't be more happier.