18 • House Party ????❤️‍????

We all didn't know what to do. We all stood in the kitchen thinking of what to do.

"I have a suggestion." Belly spoke up. We all looked in her direction. "What is it?" Jeremiah asked. "When my mom and Susannah first got this house they had a huge party. I think Susannah would've loved it if we threw a huge goodbye party." Belly frowned.

"That's not a bad idea." Conrad agreed with her. "Let's do it." I said.

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼

We all split up in groups and ran through the store with shopping carts. Me and Jeremiah were together.

"I'm sorry about dragging you into this." Jeremiah apologized. "You didn't drag me into this, Jere. I wanted to be here. For you and Connie. You shouldn't have to go through this alone." I hugged his arm.

"You have no idea how grateful I am for you." He whispered. I smiled softly, "I'm grateful for you too. Now let's shop!" I giggled and dragged him around the store.

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼

"So, beer, tequila, vodka." Jeremiah mutters out the list of alcohol needed for the party. "Alright, I'll take care of this guys." Conrad says confidently. "How are you gonna do that?" Belly practically laughs in his face.

Conrad goes in the store and come out not five minutes later without the alcohol.

"Oh, no. What, your I.D. didn't work, Mr. Herbertson?" Jeremiah makes fun of his fake I.D.

"Fuck off. At least I have one." Conrad said embarrassed. "What? Listen, it's 'cause I don't need one, all right? Jumper and I are tight. You know, we're, like, bros. Come on, how hard could it be?" Jeremiah hopped out the car.

"Be back in a min babe." He said confidently kissing me through the window. "Alright." I shook my head.

Then, he came back. Without the alcohol. "Jesus Christ. How hard is it? I thought you were tight?" I was getting frustrated.

"Alright that's it." Belly said hopping out of the car. "What are you doing?" Conrad was confused. "Why don't I just go in and ask?" Belly said.

"That's not gonna work." Conrad said. "Watch me." Belly sassed. It shut Conrad right up.

Belly was in there a few minutes and walked out the door holding it for someone. "She got it." I was impressed. "No shit." Jeremiah said, also impressed.

"Badass Belly." Jeremiah high-fived her. We all laughed.

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼

Belly, Taylor, and I all got dressed up for the party. "You look so hot, Bell's." Taylor complimented her. "Conrad's totally gonna check you out." She said. Belly blushed, "No way. I'm done with Conrad." She said. I didn't believe her in the slightest.

"Whateve's. Come on! The party has started!" Taylor hyped us all up. Taylor was good at that. She was always the light of the party.

I walked downstairs and saw Jeremiah. There was so many people here already. "This party seems like a huge hit." I said clinging onto him. "Want a drink?" He asked me. "I wouldn't say no to a drink." I smirked.

🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" I heard commotion from the living room. I ran in and saw Steven and Taylor's boyfriend fighting. It was a lame fight. Like one of those uncomfortable school fights.

"What the hell, Steven?!" I yelled trying to break them out of the fight. But clearly he didn't want to stop.

Eventually, Taylor jumped in and stopped them. "Man, fuck this. Come on, Taylor, let's go." Her boyfriend tried to get her to go with him.

Taylor wasn't having it. "These people are my friends. Do you even know me? Like at all?" Taylor was beyond frustrated with him. "Babe, what are you talking about? You're my girl." He said.

"What's my middle name?" Taylor asked, clearly pissed. He didn't know.

"Yeah, I can't do this anymore. It's over." Taylor broke up with him. Everyone "oohed" him as she stormed off. "It's Madison. Her middle name is Madison." Steven shook his head before following Taylor.

"Let's go, baby." Jeremiah grabbed my arm and dragged me up to his room. "What a mess..." I sighed. "I can't believe this. It's a disaster." I cried into his shoulder. "Let's go to bed. We can think more in the morning." He snuggled me.

"I love you." He whispered into my ear. "I love you too..."