15 • Best Day Ever ????????

The next morning, I woke up next to Jeremiah. "Morning." He said in a groggy voice. "Morning. We're you watching me sleep?" I asked as he stared at my lips. "Maybe." He said making me giggle.

"You hungry?" He got out of bed. "A little." I smiled. "I'll get you something." He kissed my forehead. As he left I couldn't stop smiling.

I got up and got dressed, and made my way downstairs. "Oh hey." I said as everyone's presence in the kitchen startled me. I went over to Jeremiah's side and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "What's going on?" I asked as everyone was tense.

"What's going on is the air conditioning is broken and it's kinda ironic because the open house was supposed to be today and it's a heat wave." Julia walked in. I saw Steven smirk to himself. Of course.

"That's weird." Steven said sarcastically. "So the open house was canceled." She went on to say ignoring Steven.

I sighed in a bit of relief. The house had at least one more day. Julia left clearly frustrated but all of us were glad. "I have an idea, let's go to the pier!" Taylor said hyping up the group. "That's a good idea." I said. Everyone agreed.

So we headed to the pier.

🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸

"We should play the basketball toss. Whoever looses has to ride the big one!" We all agreed. The big one! The big one was the one ride we all hated. The tallest ride on the pier. The scariest.

Last time we did challenges like this, Belly threw up crying because she was too scared. The ride was terrifying, even more so if you were scared of heights.

"Jeremiah and Taylor you guys are up first." I said. "I'm gonna kick your ass." Jeremiah said to Taylor. "In your dreams surfer boy." Taylor said. Belly laughed at that one. "Come on, Jere!" I cheered him on.

We all laughed as they both very much missed the net a bunch of times. "Oh! Taylor wins! Boo-ya!" Belly laughed high-fiving Taylor. "Good try, babe." I kissed Jere. "Your turn." He said. "STEVEN AND ELLIE! You are up!" Jeremiah shouted. I laughed and went up to the game.

"Your gonna lose." Steven smirked. "In your dreams!" I laughed.

I ended up losing. As per usual. At least I was riding that ride with Jeremiah.

Belly and Conrad did a round and Belly lost. She looked incredibly nervous. "Oh my god!" I screamed laughing as Belly went green and threw up into the water. "I can't do it!" She panicked. I didn't blame her. "Oh my god! Belly come on. We can all hold hands!" I laughed.

We hopped into the ride and held each others hands. "It's gonna be okay." I said to Belly. She nodded nervously.

We went up, and then down! "OH MY GOD!" Belly yelled in fear. I couldn't stop laughing and Jeremiah looked nauseous.

This was the best day ever!!!