30 • Mental Pain 💊💔

Three Weeks Later...

The pain was unbearable. Losing a child is the worst thing you could go through. I would have never imagined until now.

Jeremiah called his brother and my sister Belly to come help. He told them what had happened. They all tried so hard to be there for me.

But all I did was lay in bed, sometimes sleeping. But, recently I couldn't sleep. My thoughts becoming too dangerous.

"Ellie?.. Please, talk to us." Belly rubbed my arm, sitting behind me, curled up on my bed. I refused to talk to anyone. I wanted to be alone. "You need to talk, your not alone..." Conrad tried his best to help.

Conrad seemed nervous. Like he didn't know what to say or do to make me feel better. I didn't blame him. I wouldn't know either.

Belly on the other hand, she was talking to me about happy things. Trying to cheer me up a little. Trying to remind me what there was to live for. I just couldn't see it. But I also had zero motivation to get out of my bed. So, they weren't worried I would do something. They were just worried about me mentally.

To be honest, this destroyed me. I couldn't breathe. It was even worse now than before. I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, couldn't walk, basically couldn't do anything.

I've lost a lot of weight over the weeks I have spent in this bed. Other than going to the washroom, I didn't get up much at all. I couldn't feel anything.

I was numb.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 24, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Summer It All Changed ~ Jeremiah Fisherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें