"We are to start school tomorrow." I tell him.

He nods.

We sit down on his bed and comfort him.

"Baby Girl, stay with me. I can't be by myself right now." He instructs, looking up at the ceiling.

"Of course." I tell him.

He hasn't felt like that in a while. It worries me when he says that.

I lie down on his chest and he wraps his arm around me.

"I miss them."

"I know you do."

"I just want to go to sleep Baby Girl."

I chuckle. "What's that supposed to mean? You think I'll seduce you or something?"

"Yes." He tells me, chuckling.

"I'm not the one who seduces."

He raises a brow at me. Oh God, I know exactly what he's going to say. It was a while back with this girl that I hated and I had to get Ghost to kiss me on front of her.

"So what you do you call the issue with Mary?"

I sigh. "Whatever. It was-"

"You seduced me, to get back at her." He reminds.

I roll my eyes. "I didn't even know she was watching." I lie. But after that the bitch stayed in her place.

He grabs my thighs and push me on top of him. We look at each other for a few moments then I focus on his lips. I bring my lips down put he puts his hand in the way.

"See I told you, you were the temptress." He tell me smiling.

I get off of him and hit his chest.

"Jasmine, I'm going out to grab some food. Watch Malcolm." Derrick informs from downstairs.

"Okay." I call back.

"Malcolm, bring your toys in here!" I call. "Rachel you okay down there?"

"I'm good." She answers.

Ghost and I begin to get comfortable and I begin to doze off. I know I need to stay awake if something happens, but I'm so tired. Besides nothing will happen. I close my eyes and go to sleep.

The door busts open and I jump out of the bed. I meet Derrick's angry eyes. His forehead is wrinkled and his fists balled.

I snatch my arm and gloves me against the wall.

"Didn't I tell you to stay awake?!" He roars.

"Derrick, you're overreacting, nothing happened."

My words only seem to make him angrier. He snatchers me out of Ghost's room and into mine.

I yank myself away from him.

"Don't touch me!" I yell. I'm sick on him snatching me around like a child! I am not a child, he has no right!

Rachel comes upstairs and rests a hand in Derrick.

"Meet me downstairs and we'll settle this the usual way." He growls.

I change into a tank top and go downstairs. Derrick flips a switch and the kitchen counter drops into the floor. He moves the table and couch in the living room.

We lock eyes. I'm tired of him testing me like a child and if we have to settle this the regular way then fine.

He takes a boxing stance and I put my guards up.