'Don't laugh. You told me to close my eyes.' He laughs back at me, still keeping the pillow where it is

'I know, I know. I'm sorry.' I keep chuckling

'I just wanna say, this is not fair. You saw me naked.' He teases

'I don't remember that happening.' I joke along as I'm going around the room, taking my bra and panties to put on

'Sure. I'll pretend to believe you.' He snickers

I stood in front of him for a few seconds, taking a few deep, quiet breaths. Taking hold of the edge of the pillow he was holding, I slowly pulled it away, turning him into a red, blushing mess.

I might still be half asleep, and this was a damn bold move, but I thought I'd go along with his teasing complaint and return the favour.

'We're even now.' I mumbled, turning just as red as him

I was standing in nothing but my underwear in front of him. Light purple, lacy bra, and matching underwear. I may not have the body he does, but what I do have is his anyway. He is going to see it anyway, and it's not much different from seeing me in a bikini.

He swallowed hard as his eyes followed the lines of my body. I've noticed him clenching his fingers around the edge of the bed, grabbing onto the covers. Adam's apple in his throat kept bobbing up and down as he kept gulping.

I took a tiny step closer, stepping in between his knees, and his eyes looked up into mine. I am really testing my courage today.

I lift my knee, placing it by his thigh, then pulling the other one up to the other side, basically getting on his lap and straddling him.

'Oh my god...' he breathed out a quiet whisper, gulping once more

'Is this too much?' I whisper, slowly sliding my arms behind his neck

'Definitely.' He nods, sounding like he's trying not to breathe loudly. 'You are so perfect, Angel. I can barely hold myself back.' He finally moved and placed his hands on my waist, gently moving them up and down, then to my back, almost tracing my spine.

I love the way he touches me. His fingers are like magic to me.

'Then don't.' Now I'm struggling to breathe. 'Touch me. Please.'

'You are going to drive me crazy.'
He sat up a bit straighter and pulled me completely to himself my grabbing my hips, sliding me all the way into him. I could feel him right between my legs, getting harder by the second.

'Tell me if I go too far, please.' He whispered before running his hand into my hair and slamming his lips on mine in a hungry kiss, allowing his tongue to clash with mine.

I could barely think. I just wanted him like I never wanted anyone. There was a weird pulsating feeling between my legs, which made me needy for him even more. For his touch. For a friction of any sort. I moved my hips on him, slowly grinding on his bulge, and it made us both pull away from the kiss, moaning lowly.

He kissed me again, devouring my lips, grabbing my ass with his other hand and pulling me in, making me grind on him again. Fuck. That feels good.

'Again. Please.' He almost grunted, squeezing my ass, asking me to move again. Gladly.

'Fuck...' he breathed out, almost pulling on my hair

I reached low, grabbing the edge of his sweatpants. 'Jimin... can you-'

'Mhm.' He kissed me, muffling my words for a second. I lift myself up, letting him pull down his sweatpants, leaving him just in his boxers.

I could feel him so much better like this. Barely anything between us, and he could feel it too.