Understanding the potential consequences if he ignored Ekansh's call, Shreyansh reluctantly answered when the phone rang again. As he picked up, he was met with a loud, shrill tone, indicating Ekansh's urgency and concern.

" How dare you Fucking bastard! How could you hide about your accident from me. How could you? What happened now? Cat caught your tongue that you are not answering anything! "

"If you'll just give me a moment to speak, then maybe I'll be able to tell you something, you fool!" Shreyansh snapped, growing irritated.

"Okay, okay, bro! Calm down now. Go ahead and tell me," Ekansh said, attempting to pacify his brother's anger.

"As I mentioned earlier, I was planning to leave her after the party that day. As I got into the car, I sensed something fishy, like the driver's strange behavior-"

"Oh, so you've finally learned a thing or two about being cunning, influenced by me, huh? Not bad!" Ekansh interjected, smirking as he cut him off.

"Shut up, you fool. Don't interrupt me. Let me complete first, otherwise, I'll hang up," Shreyansh warned sharply.

"Okay, okay! Continue," Ekansh acquiesced.

"So, at that moment, I wasn't in my right state of mind, so I dismissed my suspicions. I closed my eyes for a moment, and when I reopened them, the driver was gone, and the car was careening out of control. I spotted a truck heading towards us, so I quickly moved to the driver's seat and attempted to regain control, but the brakes had failed. There was a massive tree directly ahead, and the car collided with it. My head struck the steering wheel, and I lost consciousness. When I came to, I was in the hospital," Shreyansh recounted.

Upon hearing this, Ekansh's voice turned slow yet dangerously cold.

"Who was behind all of this?"

"I'll tell you later, but first, listen. You know who was with me when I woke up in the hospital?" Shreyansh asked with excitement in his tone.

"Who?" Ekaansh replied monotonously, assuming it might be one of his bodyguards.

"Aanshi. Can you believe it? Aanshi..." Shreyansh practically shouted into the phone.

A tear welled up in Ekaansh's eye upon hearing this, but he quickly composed himself and asked in a hoarse voice,

"What?"

Listening to Ekaansh's voice, Shreyansh sensed he was on the brink of breaking down, knowing full well what Viaanshi meant to him and others, except for a few.

"Yes! Aanshi. And you know what? She decided to give me a chance. And you know, I'm going to live with her at her apartment. Alone," Shreyansh said, the last part delivered with a smirk to lighten the mood.

" You!!! I'll break your all teeth. How dare you. We'll come tomorrow only at her place to stay" Ekaansh said Possessively.

"Tch! So sorry to burst your bubble, but you're a little late, bro. We already kissed. Not once, but thrice," Shreyansh said, deliberately emphasizing the word "kissed" to irritate him.

" Youu! I'll just kill you. How dare you" Ekaansh shouted on the top of his lungs.

"Just chill, bro! Why are you exaggerating things? It's normal. You know, it's completely fine. So, cool down," Shreyansh said, smirking.

"Shut up! Just shut up! How could you?" Ekansh retorted angrily.

"Okay, just leave all this. I want to say something very important," Shreyansh said seriously, prompting Ekansh to nod.