Chapter 12: A brothers squabble.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: Within the Marvel omniverse, various people had reactions with the reveal of chasm. Whilst the suit was different, many could recognise the voice.

The totems who survived against the inheritors from the spiderverse event were shocked.

In Earth 616, spiderwoman, Spider gwen, Madame Web, silk, Arachne, and Miles morales were shocked. Ben Reilly was alive?

Spider woman: (looks at julia) Did you know he was alive?

Julia shakes her head in the negative. She tried to use the Web to search through every inch of the Web to find Ben's totem signature, but no matter how hard she looked, it couldn't be found.

Madame web: his signature isn't showing on the Web. It's as if he's cloaked.

Arachne: Could it be kang's doing?

Madame web: maybe, but I think something else is at play.

Spider gwen: (crosses her arms) But what?

Before Madame Web could respond, a giant golden Spider Web appears to the side and slowly unravels to reveal a dimensional gateway, showcasing the master weaver and Spider UK with another Spider girl in the background who's watching the screens.

Arachne: Billy?! What-

Spider UK: Julia, I need your help.

Julia: With what?

Spider UK: A portion of the web's power was taken, I don't know who took it, but I was able to track it to the omniverse that Spiderman is at.

Spiderwoman: Is it something to do with Ben, and why Julia can't sense him?

Spider UK: possibly, that's why I need Julia's help. If we can try and find out where it went, then we can reclaim it before someone else gets it. Though I have a feeling that we might be too late on that front.

Madame web:.... alright, I'll assist (looks at the other totems). I'll be back.

With that, Madame Web walks through the gateway. The gateway closes, and Julia looks up at the master weaver.

Madame web: (nodding) karn.

Karn: (nodding back) Julia.

Julia then turns to the spider girl watching Spiderman stare off against chasm.

Julia: Excuse me, I don't believe we've ever met. Who are you?

???: my name is.....

Aurora: Aurora munroe Parker, otherwise known as Spider Storm

(Meanwhile, at the baxter building)

Aunt May stared at the screen, her mouth wide and tears slowly falling down her face. Teresa, susan Storm, and her children stared at the elderly Parker in concern. Sue sympathised with the May Parker, knowing how painful it is to see someone that was dead for a long time suddenly appear amongst the living. She felt the same way when her brother came back after being trapped in the negative zone for so long that she thought he was dead.

The omniversal champion, SpidermanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara