Chapter 45: Reunion.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: After his little conversation with Romy and almost getting caught by MJ, Peter swung back to the baxter building. It didn't take him long to reach the home of the fantastic four, and once he entered through an open window and went to the living room, he had a wide smile behind his mask.

For the people currently standing with his family and friends were...

Richard and Mary Parker and....

Uncle Ben.

(Omniverses)

Everyone outside of the Marvel omniverse looked at the members of the Parker family that were resurrected thanks to the wish that peter made and the first thing everyone thought of when seeing thr father of Peter Parker was how he dressed and posed like a familiar british agent. They also noted that out of both his mother and father, Peter definitely looked like a younger version of his father whilst Teresa took more after her mother. Their attention then turned to the man that lost his life and caused Peter to become the man that he was now and whilst many didn't know the man personally, they were happy to see the man among the living.

In the Marvel omniverse, however, whilst many Peter Parker's that had lost their parents and uncle Ben's were happy to the 616 version of their family member alive, they all secretly wished that they could see their version of their family members alive, if only for a moment.

Little did they know that the wish Peter made wasn't just for his universe but for the entire Marvel omniverse.

And the rest of the wish had now come into effect.

In the MCU universe, more specifically, the house of one Pepper Potts Stark and Morgan H Stark, Morgan, was watching the screens whilst holding her spider plushie (the MCU iron spider version) with Pepper being nearby, standing over the holo table and looking for different camera footages, trying to locate spiderman of her universe with the last sighting of him being after, according to Doctor strange, the time when barriers between dimensions were temporarily broken apart.