Chapter 7: The spider and actor VS the Black Dragon

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: Spiderman was swinging, continuing to look for both Sonya Blade and Johny Cage. But so far, I had no luck. He landed on the ground and sighed to himself.

Spiderman: How hard is it to find an actor that's full of himself and a woman who's apparently in some kind of special forces group for the military. (Tilts head) she certainly didn't look like it with what she was wearing, though.

Before he could continue swinging, he paused, his hearing strained as he could hear what sounded like a fight.

Spiderman: Huh, maybe that's them.

Spidey then begins to Web swing, making it out of the forest and swinging to an area where multiple spikes were pointing upwards with rotting corpses and skeletons impaled upon them.

Spiderman: (shivers and turns his head away) That's just fucking disgusting.

(Omniverses)

Most of the people in the omniverse, more specifically, the new members of young justice, teen titans (justice league dark), champions (616), the younger and elderly audience cringed away or almost threw up.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Spidey then looked up to see a stone bridge and the shadows of 2 fighters. Narrowing his eye lenses, he jumped up onto the mountain and crawled up the side of it. He managed to make it up just to see sonya slapping away johny Cage's hand.

Sonya: I don't need your help!

Spidey stayed perched on the peak of the mountain. Narrowing his eyes.

Spiderman (in head): What the heck did I miss beforehand?

Johny cage: fine. Have it your way. I'll just leave you to your.....problems.

The webslinger spots someone walking behind the earthrealm actor. What caught his attention was the cybernetic red eye on the right side of his face.

???: good idea.

The figure then grabbed johny Cage from behind and tossed him off the bridge.

Spiderman (in head): Oh shit.

Without a second thought. Spidey jumped and dove after the actor and grabbed him midfall before gently placing him down on the ground.

Spiderman: You alright?

Johny cage: Yeah, I'm good, but that guy-

Spiderman: Don't worry, I'll deal with it.

The friendly neighbourhood hero then turns around and web zips back up to the bridge and sticks to the bottom of it.

Sonya: S.F. is on the way Kano, you won't get far.

Kano: (chuckles) Oh, I wouldn't worry. I've got a knack for survival. You, on the other hand, are gonna die here.

Kano them grabs a knife from his belt and raises it up in the air, preparing to finish off sonya Blade, but a Web is fired at kano's back. The leader of the black dragon could only let out a "huh" before he's lifted off the ground and smashed onto the other side of the bridge by none other than our resident spider totem.

Spiderman: I'd prefer if no one died. Thank you very much. (Quickly turns to sonya) You alright?

Sonya: bruised, but I'll live.

Spiderman: (nods) good, then let's-

⚡️⚡️⚡️Incoming laser⚡️⚡️⚡️

Spiderman quickly grabs sonya Blade and jumps onto the side of a mountain, dodging multiple laser shots before spiderman jumps towards kano and drop kicks him away and landing on his feet and placing the S.F woman down on the ground. Kano gets up, and before he can do anything, johny cage suddenly appears, flipping in the air and landing next to Spiderman.