Chapter 39: Temple of Anansi.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: As he walked through the portal, Peter found himself on the outskirts of wakanda. Looking around, he used his spidey sense, enhanced with the power of the Web, to send a pulse outwards, and it doesn't take long for something to trigger his spidey sense in a similar fashion to when it happened on the hellicarrier. Humming in response, he walks to where his senses are leading him.

"《Could it be....?》" The voice of anansi echoed in Peter's head, but the wallcrawler did not answer the spider god as he continued to walk the path.

Pushing past a few bushes and branches, Peter stopped in his tracks as he was now in front of a very familiar temple.

(Omniverses)

Everyone observed the temple, curious about its significance to Peter and anansi. It was obvious that it was most likely related to them due to the spider symbol, and even though they were watching it, those who have magical capabilities could feel the various mystical and godlike power that radiated from the temple. Entity's from 616 who felt infinity's power around the temple, mentally questions why her power was felt there and what was her involvement in this. The entities didn't interact with each other much nor with mortals and would only ever speak to each other when there were matters involving dangerous individuals threatening the existence of the multiverse or a Mortal gaining power equal to them and using it for dangerous purposes, so to sense infinity's power around the temple of anansi had various beings question the history between the 2.

(Template Earth)

Spidey stared at it, saying nothing even as anansi began to fully materialise next to the wallcrawler. Once he was fully formed, Peter turned to him.

"Why's it calling to us?" Spidey asked.

"It probably sensed our presence." Anansi said, walking towards his temple, taking his mask off as he stared at his temple. "It has been so long since I've seen it...." He stopped at one of the walls and placed his hand on it. The temple thrummed with power, almost as if it woke up from a long slumber. "I thought it was destroyed along with all the other temples." He muttered, but it was enough for spidey to hear who frowned in confusion.

"The others?" Peter asked, causing anansi to turn to his reincarnation.

"Do you not remember Peter?" The spider god asked. "Do you not remember who destroyed them?" He asked further.

Peter frowned and closed his eyes, trying to access his memories and try to find any sort of recollection of such an event happening as his time as anansi but could not get anything related to the destruction of anansi's temples and eventually gave up.

"No." Peter sighed out. "Why can't I remember it?" He asked a hand to his head.

"Well...." anansi rubbed the back of his head as he began to speak. Peter saw the action and couldn't help but let out a snort as he could see that he apparently inherited that little tick from his previous life. "I can only assume that since we're not merged together, you don't get my memories, and with pieces of your soul being taken by mephisto and your memories currently being held together by psylocke's binds, you are not exactly going to remember anything that happened when you were.... well me." The spider god explained before pointing to himself at the end. "Not to mention that you're well......" anansi paused before putting a thumb to his neck and moving it across as he made chocking sounds.