Chapter 17: A complicated talk.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: across the different omniverses, people familiar with anansi gasped in surpise and joy whilst others growled in hate and envy.

Bast (616), konshu (616), zarathos (616), pheonix (616), hyppolita (JLU), infinity (616) and many more who were friends of anansi stared at the still image of the spider god in his original form.

Bast (616) laughed before raising her arms up in the air, happy tears cascading down her face.

Bast: (616): MY FRIEND!!! YOU ARE TRULY ALIVE!!! (continues to laugh before abruptly stopping and glaring at the screen) I'm gonna kick your sorry, little ass when you return to our universe, or maybe I'll find a way to come to you.

Konshu (616) hummed in amusement at seeing his old (annoying) friend.

Konshu (616): So, you are truly alive, anansi. (Looks towards the sky and the beyond) though I have no doubt that with your reveal, your enemies will come for you when you return, which is why I will be by your side when the time comes.

Zarathos (616) let out a 'HA' at seeing the spider god and his flaming skull seemingly burning brighter for a moment.

Zarathos (616): I should've expected you'd still be alive and kicking (seemingly smirking), and I will gladly watch bast kick your ass for dying on us the first time you cheeky bastard.

Pheonix (616) was within Jean Grey's mindscape, jumping for joy and screaming her fiery head off.

Pheonix (616): ANANSI!!! MY LOVE YOU LIVE!!! WHEN YOU RETURN I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO!!!

Hyppolita chuckled, seeing the image of her friend.

Hyppolita (JLU): (smiles softly with her eyes closed) I'm glad that you're still amongst the living, my friend. (Sighs) though I worry about certain beings who will not take to you being alive well and will hunt you down.

Infinity (616) smiled, and her eyes held mirth, relief, and happiness at seeing a very, very old friend being confirmed alive.

Infinity (616): How long has it been since we last spoke anansi? Since we explored the infinite cosmos together? When you do return back to the confines of our universe, I look forward to reuniting with you, my friend.

Meanwhile, those that hated the spider god...

Darkseid (JLD): (eyes glow) The Web will be mine spider god, and you will be a name lost to history for eternity.

Trigon (JLD): (growls) you.....you will pay for humiliating me!!! I will enjoy tearing your head from your body and keeping it as a trophy, and your Web of life will be mine!!!!

Mephisto (616): (narrows eyes) hmm, I will have to plan this our carefully. (Looks to the side to see a figure standing in the shadows watching the screen in silence and chuckles). Perhaps I will have to act sooner than expected once anansi returns to our universe.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Spiderman had a stare off with anansi and the other. Neither said anything to the other, and the warriors that accompanied the Web slinger said nothing as they could feel the power emanating from the 2 beings.

Other: (looks at Scarlet Spider) Well, if it isn't my old host.

Scarlet Spider: How's it going?

If it could, the other would shrug.

Other: it's a mixed bag, at least I didn't have to ressurect you unlike a certain someone.

Spiderman: oh screw off.