Chapter 1: Preparations

3rd POV: kang sits on his throne, getting ready to set up the grand viewing. He gets multiple micro drones equipped with cameras and audio receivers ready and activates the cloak, and sends them to the template earth where Spiderman is currently residing.

Kang: (chuckles and rubs hands) This is gonna be good.

A screen appears in front of kang that shows static before flickering a couple of times, and then it clears to reveal Spiderman right where kang left him. He then smiles, and with a snap of his fingers, he sends drones to the other omniverses.

Kang: It's time to commence the final preparations.

(Marvel omniverse - Earth 616)

In the baxter building, Susan storm A.K.A, the invisible woman was pacing around the room, worried. It had been 2 hours since she rang Peter, and he hasn't shown up to the baxter building. Now, normally, she wouldn't worry because for all she knew, the Webslinger was probably taking care of a few common crooks or someone from his rogues gallery but, she couldn't help but worry, afterall, with everything that happened to him recently, he was most likely not in the best head space.

Franklin and valeria came into the living room to see their mother pacing back and forth and go and give her a group hug.

Valeria: it's ok, mum.

Franklin: we're sure Uncle Peter is ok.

Susan looks down at her 2 children and settles down a little, and wraps her arms around them.

Susan: You're right, kids. I just can't stop myself from worrying about him. He's my best friend.

The 2 children of Susan storm tighten their embrace around their mother.

Valeria: he's Spiderman mum. Nothing can beat Uncle Peter.

(Aboard the S.H.I.E.L.D hellacarrier)

Agent Teresa Durand A.K.A, Teresa Parker, was currently aboard the S.H.I.E.L.D hellacarrier, specifically the data hub where all classified information of S.H.I.E.L.D projects, black ops missions, Intel on heroes and villains etc. Was held. Teresa was hacking into the data hub and searching for all the Intel that S.H.I.E.L.D had on her brother, Spiderman, and deleting it. The secret agent had heard from director Maria Hill that they were planning to send a strike team to subdue her brother for the supposed chaos he caused when going to the hero teams and had recently had the means to make it an easy capture due to someone giving her info on spiderman's abilities. Teresa had decided that the best course of action now was to locate Peter and take him to a secure safehouse until everything blew over or framed someone else for it, but first thing first, she needed to delete all Intel they had on spiderman.

Getting the last pieces of the Intel and deleting it, she smiled in satisfaction and shut off the terminal she was using and left the data hub and acted casual as she went to the airpad to "borrow" a quinjet and go searching for her brother.

(Julia carpenter's apartment)

Madame Web was sitting on her couch, hugging her sleeping daughter as she used her powers to try and find Spiderman. She was worried about where Peter had disappeared as she planned to visit him and be a shoulder to lean on in his time of need, much like he did for her, but so far, nothing. She then heard taps on a window and turned to see Jessica drew A.K.A spiderwoman, anya corrazon A.K.A arachne and ghost spider A.K.A gwen Stacy from earth 65. Julia gently places her daughter lying down on the couch and opens the window, allowing the 2 spider women entry.

Julia: Anything?

Spider woman: nothing, it's like every trace of him just vanished.

Ghost spider: I checked his usual patrol routes and the places he takes breaks and (sighs and looks down) nothing in those places either.