Chapter 33: Rebuilding.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: Spiderman grunted with some effort as he used his magic to conjure some chain to wrap around a collapsed building and pulled it up slowly. Once it was upright, he then welded the support beams together whilst quickly rebuilding and replacing the destroyed ones with the help of some magic.

Sighing in exhaustion, he levitated up into the air to survey the rebuilding effort from above. Spidey could see his many copies going around removing rubble, rescuing trapped civillians, and pulling the collapsed buildings to their original positions. The nephew of aunt may then spotted raiden, fujin, and Storm with a few of his copies using their powers to lift up rubble and heal civillians that had serious injuries and soon handed them to the military where the wounded were to be taken to one of the many Special Forces FOBs and be treated for further injuries and to hopefully reunite them with any possible family that could still be alive. The sound of many footsteps caught his attention as Peter looked down to the ground to see psylocke, sonya Blade, johny Cage, and kenshi conversing with many of the special forces military, communicating orders through the help of radio communication and telepathy. Looking behind him, Peter spotted liu kang, kung Lao, kitana, Jade, skarlet, mileena, Tanya, and sindel near a portal to outworld, conversingsheeva who arrived in earthrealm with a few shokan as her guard.

From what peter was told by kitana, they were planning to attempt to reinstate sindel as Queen of outworld once more and fix the long term damage that shao Khan has done to the realm, starting by renewing the alliance between sindel and the shokans.

Spiderman couldn't spot any of his brothers and believed that they were somewhere further away and decided to take a small break to recharge. Landing on a roof, he took a seat on the edge and breathed a sigh as his cloak and sorcerer robes slowly receded and faded away, leaving him in his slightly tattered future foundation suit.

"Taking a small break?" A voice asked, and Peter glanced behind him to see his clones.

"Yup." Peter replied, removing his mask as both kaine and Ben moved and sat opposite of him with kaine removing his own mask. "Just a small one, and then I'm back to it." He added.

"Do you guys think kang could help us out and fix the city?" Kaine asked his brothers.

"No." Both Peter and Ben immediately replied.

(With kang)

Kang, the conqueror, hummed whilst absentmindedly working on a little something on the side, a small gift for Spiderman for defeating shao Khan, once he was done with it, he would be there to congratulate the spider hero as well as perhaps fix the damages from the invasion.

(Mortal kombat universe)

The 3 brothers then sat in comfortable silence, taking in the semi ruined state of the city.

"Do we know how many people we lost?" Peter asked, his eyes locking onto one of the Special Forces FOBs where he could see people reuniting with the people they thought they lost.

"Besides the people that were helping us fight shao Khan and his forces?" Kaine asked before rubbing his eyes. "Too many." The second scarlet spider mumbled, but both spider's heard their brother loud and clear.

Ben Reilly looked away, guilt and self hate bubbling with him at his participation in the invasion before he got his memories back but was snapped out of it by a hand grabbing onto his shoulder and giving it a firm grip.

"Don't." Peter firmly said with kaine also looking at his fellow clone seriously.

"But I-" Ben tried to speak but was cut off.