Chapter 19: The Princess and the Spider.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: The people across the multiple omniverses stared at their respective screens, anxious to see what would become of Spiderman. The "flesh pits" didn't sound like a flattering place to be. Some prayed that the wallcrawler would survive this whilst others didn't care, and most of the ones that didn't care had a personal vendetta and wished to see the end of Spiderman once and for all.

(Motal kombat universe)

Spiderman groaned in slight pain, his body aching from the battle with the tarkatans at wu shi academy and the use of the web's powers.

Spiderman: (groggily) What the hell happened....oh wait, i remember now. (shakes his head and opens his eyes and takes his surroundings) Where the hell am I now?

Peter looked around, noticing that his arms were above his head. Chains, similar to the ones that bound him back at the academy, were around his wrists and connected to the top of a pillar. He looked at the rest of his surroundings and was met with the gory sight of blood, guts, and a lot of body parts littered across the room. Skeletons and skinned bodies were chained to walls and to left was, what he assumed to be, acid.

(Omniverses)

Everyone gagged, puked, looked away, or made sounds of disgust at the view that greeted them.

Mephisto (616): Hmm, it could be better.

Trigon (JLD): (scoffs) that does not look appealing. There should be more blood

Aunt may (616): (holding down her vomit) good lord.

Susan storm (616): (looking away whilst shielding her children's eyes) agreed.

Superman (JLU): That's absolutely nasty.

Wonder Woman (JLU): How putrid.

Flash (JLU): (green in the face) That's something I wish I didn't see.

Nightwing (YJ): What the hell?

Zatanna (YJ): The Lords of Chaos would love that place.

Chris redfield: wesker would love that place.

Jill Valentine: (shivers) reminds me of umbrella's labs.

Cammy: (narrows eyes, her tone sarcastic) What a lovely sight.

Chun Li: (gags a little) yep, lovely.

Dante: (stares at the screen before grabbing a slice of pizza and casually eating it) meh, I've seen worse.

Spiderman (TAS): That's not flattering.

Bobby (TAS): Not cool at all.

(Mortal kombat universe)

However, what caught the friendly neighbourhood heroes' attention was a pod to his right that was filled with water. As he observed it, he could faintly see a figure floating within the pod.

Spiderman (in head): Is it me or is- oh nope, never mind, I've got my answer.

Spidey stared at the person floating in the pod who was not asleep or in stasis but was wide awake and staring back at him. Upon closer inspection, he figured that the person was a woman, a very naked woman, his mind picked up.

Spiderman (in head): Focus Peter. stare at the face, not below the neck.

The woman seemed to have sensed what he was going and moved herself closer to the glass, purposely squishing herself into it and giving the hero from queens a full view of her figure. Spidey used every ounce of willpower to state at her face and, in doing so, saw the large tarkatan teeth and yellow animal like eyes staring intently at him. Spidey mentally shrugged at her tarkatan like facial features. He'd seen worse, like venom, carnage, anti venom, baisicly anyone, and everyone who's had that many rows of teeth. Overlooking that, he continued to look at her and narrowed his eyes as, for some reason, she seemed oddly familiar to him, and it took him 5 seconds to realise why.