Chapter 8: Saving Jax of the S.F.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: After travelling for about 20 minutes, both Spiderman and Sonya Blade arrive at an entrance to a cave. Spidey sets the 2 of them down on the ground, and Sonya unlatches herself from the spider totem.

Sonya: Well, we got here incredibly quick.

Spiderman: bet you're happy you accepted my help now, huh?

Sonya just sent a side glance at Peter before walking into the cave with Spiderman crawling on the ceiling of it. The pathway was dimly lit, but it was enough for them to see where they were going. The 2 warriors managed to make it through, and sonya slowed her pace whilst spidey kept himself behind the S.F. woman.

Sonya: (whispers) jax? Jax, you in here?

After a moment of silence, she doesn't get a response and is about to continue walking until Spiderman drops in front of her and holds his hand out.

Spiderman: (whispers) Let me go first. If there's a trap, I can sense it before it goes off.

Sonya:.....(sighs) fine, go ahead.

Spiderman nodded before jumping back onto the ceiling and crawling along it. The wallcrawler then paused as he took in the sight before him. The area appeared to be a dungeon, dimly lit by torches, but it was enough for him to see the rotting corpses chained to the wall.

Spiderman: (whispers in silent horror and disgust) what in the actual fuck?

(Omniverses)

The sentiment was shared by everyone else. Those who were younger faired a little better, as they were beginning to get used to the sight, but they weren't sure if that was a good or bad thing.

(Mortal kombat universe)

Spiderman ignored the sight and continued moving, his body tense, waiting for his spidey sense to warn him of any oncoming danger, but so far, nothing. After a while, he spots someone in a dark cell holding onto the handle bars. Spiderman drops from the ceiling and approaches it.

Spiderman: jax?

The man grunted as he slowly looked up and nodded his head ever so slightly. Spiderman turns to where sonya is and calls out.

Spiderman: Sonya! It's clear, and I think I found him!

Sonya comes out from where she was and approaches spidermans location. When she sees her C.O. in the cell, beaten and bruised, she let out a slight gasp.

Sonya: Oh my god. (Sonya walks up to the cell) What did they do to you?

Jax: (pained) run girl, run.....

⚡️⚡️⚡️we got company⚡️⚡️⚡️

Spiderman sharply turns around, seeing shang tsung walking with his guards following behind him.

Spiderman: (whispers) greeeeeaaatttt.

Sonya Blade turned around, hearing what Spiderman said and saw the soul stealer walking towards them.

Shang tsung: Miss Blade! You do not disappoint! I've been expecting you! (Sees Spiderman), and you brought someone of great interest with you (smirks evilly) perfect.

Spiderman clenched his fist and let out a low growl. He tenses as a voice whispers in his ear

???: 《kill him, give into your savagery.》

A sharp bone began to slowly extend from his wrist before it suddenly retracted before it could pierce his skin.

???2: 《Do not interfere in what he does.》