Chapter 26: The war of the realms begins.

A/N: I apologise for any spelling mistakes I make.

3rd POV: Peter's eyes fluttered open, his body and mind well rested after the numerous ordeals that he faced. Rubbing his eyes, he took in his surroundings before looking down at the 2 bodies currently resting on him. He lets out a small hum, smiling up at the ceiling.

'Guess I wasn't just imagining things.' The wallcrawler thought, absentmindedly, stroking Betsy's hair and rubbing Ororo's back. 'I have 2 girlfriends.' He then paused as the reality of what he thought of set in. 'Holy crap I have 2 girlfriends. How is aunt may reacting to this?!'

(Omniverses)

Aunt May (616) chuckled a little. Whilst she wasn't sure how to exactly feel about her nephew dating 2 people, she was just glad that peter was feeling better and was now in a new and fresh relationship and mentally hoped that this one went well. She was not blind to the fact that there would be a perfect relationship. There was no such thing as one. She knew that there would be ups and downs like any couple would have, but she had a feeling that with Peter dating those 2, things would be worked between them should there be some kind of falling out. All she wants is for her nephew to be happy.

Plus, the possibility of baby parkers for her to spoil was always a nice thought, too.

(Mortal kombat universe)

"I don't think she'll mind much." The voice of one Betsy Braddock Broke the Parker out of his thoughts.

Pete glanced down to see Betsy with one eye opened, smirking up at him. The British mutant rose up a little and gave a peck to his cheek before she turned his face to her and began to have a make out session with the airachnid that started to get a little heated as her left hand caressed his chest before it began to slowly drift down south whilst Pete's own hand also moved slowly downwards to her rear.

(Omniverses)

A few people began to stare intently at the scene. Their eyes unblinking, throats suddenly dry, deep breaths were taken.

'How bold of her, but I was quicker in getting some action.' Morrigan aensland smirked, her tongue licking her lips.

'I shouldn't be watching this.' Chun Li thought, a full-blown blush on her face. Even though she thought about turning her head, she couldn't. Her body was frozen as things escalated between Spiderman and psylocke. The interpol agent risked a glance at her friend and saw the way cammy shifted in place. Her head turned away from the screen, but a blush was on her face as she glanced at the screen.

'By the gods.' Wonder Woman (JLU) thought. Silently gulping at watching the make-out session, she took a deep breath and shuffled a little in her seat. She shouldn't be watching this, but her body wouldn't respond to her commands. Her eyes were glued to the screen as the scene played out.

The spider's in ultimate, spectacular, and TAS weren't feeling much better as whilst they were blushing, they were recieving very intensive stares which made them nervous and pray for their embarrassment to end.

All in all, some loved what they were seeing, others not so much.

(Mortal kombat universe)

"Is there a chance that I can perhaps have my turn now betsy?" Betsy and Peter broke away and looked to see a now wide awake, Ororo Munroe looking back at the 2 of them, her eyes half lidded.

As betsy backed away and Ororo was about to take her place, the mutant telepath suddenly grabbed the weather goddess by her shoulders and brought her close and planted her lips onto Storm's, surprising both Ororo and Peter by the action before Storm closed her eyes and began to return the kiss with psylocke whilst peter watched, frozen and a little turned on by what he was seeing.