Chapter 17: Wicked

Here's a short chapter for you all.

•••Ricky's POV•••

I walked right beside Gina as we made our way to the rehearsal room. One of my hands rested on her back to make sure she was stable, and we walked slowly and steadily.

"Gina!" Everyone exclaimed.

It startled her, as she was just getting back to normal, and she started tripping over her feet.

"I got you, I got you." I said, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Everyone, let's all be very calm today, so that we can do our best work." Miss Jenn winked in our direction.

Gina took a seat next to me. Kourtney was next to me on the other side, and Ashlyn was beside Gina.

"Steph, I want to begin with you on the first speaking line, 'Look it's Glinda'." Miss Jenn said. "Then I want to have Big Red, Ricky, Steph, Rico, Caden, Dani, Kennedy, and the rest of ensemble on the lines marked 'various fantics'."

Ashlyn began speaking. "It's good to see me isn't it? No need to respond, that was rhetorical. Fellow Ozians-"

"Good," Miss Jenn said. "Then I want Dani to ask, 'Glinda, exactly how dead is she?"

•••As Long As You're Mine•••

"Ricky, Kourtney, Gina. We can skip this song it'll take all-"

"Kiss me too fiercely, hold me too tight. I need help believing, you're with me tonight. My wildest dreaming. Could not foresee lying beside you. With you wanting me!" Gina sang.

"Maybe I'm brainless, maybe I'm wise. But you e got me seeing though different eyes. Somehow I've fallen under you spell and somehow I'm feeling it's up that I fell."

Then we came together, our eyes locked.

"Every moment, as long as you're mine, I'll wake up my body, and make up for lost time."

Everyone applauded as the song came to an end. Gina and I were still locked on each other.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's just...for the first time...I feel wicked."