t h r e e

LELA

}{}{}{

I roll my eyes and get in the shower, I pickout a simple light blue flowered dress and let my hair down.

While I do my makeup, I see about 20 russian bodyguards lining up in corners and around our house.

What's so urgent now?

"You ready?" I hear Elliot knock, "Lela? Answer-"

I never let Elliot wait behind my door, after what happened.

"Yes I'm ready" I open the door to my brother who's wearing a black suit.

We walk downstairs to see my mother wearing a beautiful black formal dress, dad infront of her, Oaks and Vito behind mom.

The doors open by our guards, my jaw almost drops once I see him.

Ivanov Lionel Capone, next in line for Don of the Russian mafia, with his father, step mother, and his two younger siblings.

His brother is almost as old as the twins, and his sister is only 6.

"Vincent" Mr Capone, Luther, nods at my father, the guards walk them to the meeting room.

The Capone's go in first, and we follow behind taking seats.

Luther clears his throat and tugs on his collar, "I am here to make peace, with us Russians, and you, Lavenders and Blacks, Italians"

"And what is this agreement about" my dad takes my mother's hand in his and gives her a small kiss on her forehead.

"My eldest son, Ivan, is going to be a Don soon, he will marry your eldest daughter, Leola, for peace and for him to finally become a don."

Elliot's nostrils flare, I place my hand on his fist to not have him throw a tantrum.

Dad will never agree to this.

"No" dad simply says, "meeting's done, have a good fucking day" he's clearly pissed.

We all knew what Luther wanted, we heard rumors from the mexicans, since they're really good at knowing everything about different mafias.

"Vincent, I know you care about your children more than anything, I do too, and I know what is good for the sake of my children, if the war continues, you are risking both mine and your children"

"You're not taking neither of my daughters, they're not some toys to sell" Mom frowns.

"Meeting is done, Luther" dad sternly says and I gulp, not believing the next words that come out of my mouth.

"I'll marry" "uhm, I'll marry your son" looking at my dad's eyes, all I can see is anger, sadness, and tears.

If I marry Ivan, I'll be getting away from Mike and Wenda Right?

I'll do anything to get away from them, I'll even cut my own breasts if I had to.

I'm not lying.

"No you are not" "what the hell are you talking about?" "Lels? Are you on drugs?" Both my parents and my siblings stare at me like I'm dumb.

"I'll do it, father" I whisper my leg bouncing up and down.

I take a look at the end of the table to see Ivan staring at me like he's figuring me out.

"Go to your bedroom" father orders, all four of us walk upstairs not looking back.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Elliot whisper yells with Vito.

Oakley slaps me and I frown, "what the hell was that for?"

"To wake you up from whatever nightmare you're in!"

I roll my eyes and go to my room texting my mother that I'll be at the coffee shop in 10.

()()()()

"Hi my love" my birth mother smiles widely pulling me in a hug.

"Hey" I give her a small smile and sit down next to a window.

Kiara is my real birth mother, she only gave birth to me, Verona, who's also my mother, married to my father, gave birth to the rest of my siblings.

"How have you been? I missed you" she took my hand in hers and rubbed it.

"I'm good" I shrug ignoring the fact that I just agreed to marry Ivanov Lucian fucking Capone.

"you? How's work?"

"Good, really good" pulling her chair next to me, she puts an arm around me.

"Is everything okay? How's that boyfriend?" She nudges me and I avoid she even mentioned him.

I know what my mother did to my dad when he was a teenager, I try not to think about it when I'm seeing her.

"Okay hun, say hi to your dad and Verona" she kisses my forehead, "here"

"No I don't need it" I shake my head once she pulls an envelope with money in it.

"Lela, take it" she whispers putting it in my hand giving my head a kiss "take care, I love you always"

Mike: pick you up in 5, Wenda wants us at her house.

Me: no, thanks.

Mike: get ready or I'll fucking make you.

Me: my father wants me for a meeting, can't go.

I shut my phone and walk to a small park with my book in my hand to read.

I love reading

Mike: found your location, coming rn.

{}
Thoughts?
Vote and comment!!
Anyone wants to guess what happens next chapter? ;)