t h i r t e e n

LEOLA

}{}{}{

A guard opens the door for me and I see Wenda sitting on her couch with a man, his back facing me while holding a briefcase.

Wenda stops me "turn around" I do as she says and hear her coming towards me.

"Your name is Sophia" she whispers and I nod, "okay, Sophia we have doctor Ryan today to check you"

Check me?

"For what?" I whisper and she takes me to the couch laying me on it.

"For your injuries between your legs" she starts to slide my pants off as the doctor puts gloves on.

When did Wenda care about my injuries?

She separates my legs and the doctor sits on a chair infront of my legs.

"I want this cut stitched, with an extra stitch, make her tight so she can bleed" she smiles "I want something for the bruising and the cuts here" Wenda instructs the doctor.

An extra stitch? Is she fucking delusional?

"Do you want an extra stitch?" The doctor asks me for permission and I quickly shake my head 'no'

"Do as I say" Wenda holds a gun up to his head making the blood drain from his face.

He starts cleaning my wounds, stitching some, and applying some ointments to some.

"She's not allowed to practice sexual activities for a week, the wounds will heal fast and won't leave scars, but I'm afraid I can't fade that one with ointments" he points at the 'W' that was carved by Wenda on my inner thigh.

"That's fine" Wenda looks pissed about freeing me for a week, even though my wedding is in a week and she obviously found out about the bloody sheets.

"How about from the back? Can she practice sexual activities?" She rolls my pants up and the doctor looks at her wondering if she's a psycho or not.

She is.

"That will open up her stitches, she can't" he answers and he looks like he wants to help me.

Wenda pays him and threatens him with his children if he tells anyone about this.

"Hey" Mike walks downstairs, kisses Wenda and tries to kiss me but I don't let him.

"I put that extra stitch for Ivanov, I want him at least to enjoy one minute with you, he'll probably get sick of your annoying ass"

Yep, she knows about the damn bloody sheets.

"Eat me out and jerk Mike off" she undresses me making my eyes fill with tears.

I hate her.

}{}{}{

IVANOV

"Do you like it? Sir" the 50 year old designer asks me as I look in the mirror wearing a suit.

"It looks good" my younger brother, Toni, nods and fixes my tie as he speaks.

"You okay?" He whispers and I look away from him, removing his hands off of me.

"Don't touch me" I warn, why won't people get that I hate their touch?

"Ivan!" My little sister Iana comes running with tears running down her cheeks.