n i n e t e e n

LEOLA

}{}{}{

I know what I was doing wrong.

But I love, and I mean love pissing off Ivanov Capone.

It's a hobby.

I was pushed up against the wall by his hand wrapped around my throat and the other holding my leg up.

His face was so close to mine I can feel his breath hitting my skin.

My eyes locked with his, "I know what you're doing" he whispered shoving his face in the crook of my neck.

I felt his lips get placed on my skin and it instantly sent goosebumps down my spine.

No, focus.

But it feels so good.

"I'm not letting you play these games" he mumbled against my neck as he left sloppy kisses.

Ivan just kissed a woman, wow.

"What games?" I smiled as he kissed from my neck to my jaw, so close to my mouth.

"Ivanov?" I whispered and his eyes went dark, his lips crashed on mine making me gasp and melt into his kiss.

His hand found my left breast giving it a tight squeeze, "it's Ivan" he tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth.

"Okay" I smiled my hands resting on his chest as he hungrily kissed my lips, his hand was reaching way too close to the area between my legs.

No, I can't.

He shoved his hand in my thong making my eyes widen, he swiped his finger on my clit feeling how wet I am.

He smirks devilishly, "You're already making a mess, Leola"

"You've got yourself a small problem too" I glare at him and squeeze his dick through his pants.

He's far from small.

His jaw clenches, he pushes his finger inside of me making me let out a muffled moan covered by my hand.

"Now you're being a pathetic slut" Ivan smiles innocently shoving another two fingers inside of me.

"Don't call me a slut" I push his zipper down and stick my hand in his boxers.

I squeeze his length making his whole body stiffen, "who's the pathetic one now? Ivanov"

Ivan turns me around and pushes me to the wall roughly.

I was about to tell him to turn off the lights but he does it without a reminder.

He can never see my scars.

I feel my thong getting pushed to the side he pulls his pants down and I feel his tip teasing my entrance.

We're doing this in a damn changing room.

"Too scared you're going to cum in a second?" I smile, he holds the back of my head and presses my cheek to the wall.

"Shut the fuck up" he whispers pushing his whole length inside of my hole.

I gasp and press my hands on the wall.

He's so fucking huge.

"I-Ivan" I moan quietly as he holds my hips and thrusts in and out of me.

My eyes roll to the back of my head at the amount of pleasure he's giving me.

He grunts holding me closer to him, his hand finds my breast and gives me a squeeze before tugging on my nipple.