f i v e

IVANOV

}{}{}{

"T-Too much" she screams and I pull out releasing on her back holding the headboard as I try to catch my breath.

"I loved today" she smiles while panting, her hair stuck to her forehead, she sits back and covers herself while i wipe my dick with a towel.

I put a cigarette between my lips and call Brady to prepare the warehouse for a meeting between us and Mexicans.

"Where are you going?" Sina says grabbing my bicep, I take a glance at her tits and shake my head as I slide my boxers up my legs.

"Anywhere but here"

()()()()

"Heard you're getting married, sir" Brady smiles opening the car door for me, "Congratulations, I'm very happy-"

"You're not getting a raise" I mumble looking through papers about one of the victims that were taken by an organization.

Fucking hell.

"Congratulations sir" one of my bodyguards says giving me a nod as he opens the gates, news spread like a fucking plaque here.

I always hated the guts of London, don't mind me, it's a lovely city, but the memories I have here came back and struck me in my damn ass.

"100k" I lit up a cigarette and stared at the Mexican Don, he smiles and nods signing papers.

My step mother texted me to meet her at the house since she got a few designers for my wedding suit.

This is so much bullshit.

"Oh honey! You look so handsome!" My step mother grinned from ear to ear, I stared blankly at her as I wore a suit.

"Oh come on, smile" She caressed my cheeks and rubbed her thumbs on the corners of my mouth making me quickly push her hands away.

"D-Don't" "don't touch me" I whispered looking at her face that now has a sad expression on, I cleared my throat.

"I'm sorry, I-I overstepped" She whispered walking out the room leaving me alone.

Anger rushed through my body, "fuck!" My fist smashed the first thing I saw infront of me.

I can't stay living in fear.

()()()()

"Why did you react to her that way?" Ayla took her glasses off and stared at my face searching for an answer.

That's for another time

"I hate physical touch" I shrugged and chewed on the inside of my cheek.

"What about Leola?"

I smirked, "what about her?"

()()()()

As soon as I walked downstairs, my father was smiling at me "your mother is going with Verona and Lela to find a wedding dress, prepare yourself for tea with her"

Oh for fuck's sake.

LELA

}{}{}{

"Owen, you need to eat" I open the basement's door with a tray in my hands full of food.

Owen sits on the floor with dried tears on his cheeks, his pants soaked in pee, dried blood on his face.