s e v e n t e e n

LEOLA

}{}{}{

I sit infront of Ivan on the private jet, my arms folded, the glare still on my face.

"You're going to kill his wife, I'm going to kill him" Ivan holds a picture of the man we're supposed to murder.

"I've seen this man before" I snatch the paper out of his hand and inspect his bald head and wrinkled face.

"What'd he do?" I flip through papers of him and realization hits me, he's friends with Wenda.

"He stole money from both blacks, Lavenders, and us Capone's" my dad's mafia are called blacks, and my mother's are lavenders.

"He owns a child sex trafficking club in Spain, Granada" "we're also going to get the children out"

What a fucking horrible man.

"Who's his wife?" I ask as he hands me a picture of her, "She also owns the club, sells and buys victims"

I sigh and drop the papers on the table, Ivan stares at me and sucks his teeth.

"Why can't I kill him?" I frown, "because you can't, he's my kill" he simply answers.

"I didn't even want to give you his wife, but you're a stubborn ass" he mumbles the last sentence under his breath.

"You're an ugly bitch" I mumble grabbing a drink from the waitress that passed by.

"We all know that's a big fat lie" he smirks pouring himself some wine.

It is, Oakley told me that he's on the top 10 hotest men list, oh and the top 10 richest men.

I roll my eyes and lean my head back ready to take a nap.

()()()()

Augustus woke me up after we landed in Granada, Ivan didn't even acknowledge my existence, he went straight to the car parked outside for him.

I walked with my bodyguard who was holding my suitcase and handbag, as we reached the car, I noticed Ivan taking a couple of pills.

What could it be for?

"What are these for?" I asked as I sat in the passenger seat, he started the engine.

"To keep me calm from killing your annoying ass" he mumbles lighting on a cigarette.

"Bitch" I murmured under my breath.

Granada was beautiful, even the hotel was perfect, but what I hated is that I have to share a room with a man over six feet who can crush me with his pinky finger.

"Have a good day" the lady gave Ivan the key, he nodded and we walked to the elevator with our suitcases.

This is ridiculous.

"Not even separate beds" I stare at our room, "you really want to cuddle me this bad Capone?" I smirk.

"I'd rather eat glass and cut off my skin" Ivan replies emotionless as he placed his suitcase in the corner of the room.

"I'll happily do it for you" I fake smile taking my hair out of my ponytail.

"Get dressed, we're going to the city to find Carter and his wife, Charlotte" Ivan takes off his black blazer and puts another one on.