t e n

LEOLA

}{}{}{

A week after Ivan's birthday party, and meeting almost everyone from his family, I was trapped in Wenda's mansion for three days, terrified that my parents will think I'm missing.

"Did you see his penis?" Wenda shoves an alcohol bottle down my throat making me gag, vomit and cough.

Tears stream down my face as my body shakes uncontrollably from the cold basement.

"I-I didn't" I croak out in a raspy weak voice,
"j-just t-text my f-father- that I'm o-okay"

"Shut up" "Ben" she calls the guard, "take your dick out, I'll give you head, then fuck this little bitch"

A sob leaves my mouth, "my father will know I'm missing!" "He'll find you, please just text him"

"W-Wenda p-please-"

"Call me mom! What did I tell you yesterday?! You call me mom!" "What do you call me?!" She screams at me then at the guard.

"M-Mom" the guard whispers taking his pants off, she slaps the side of my face and I cry, "Mom"

She's sick, she's fucking sick.

()()()()

I slowly open the front door, passing our guards, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Lela?!" My father quickly pulls me in a hug, "where the fuck were you? You scared the shit out of me"

"And why can't I track your phone?" He pulls away checking my face, his eyes darken once he sees the bruise on the side of my cheek.

"Where did you get that from?" His voice deepens and it actually scares me.

"J-Jules, I slept at her house, then at Mike's, t-then I went back to her place because she had a fight with Roman, i slipped and hit my cheek on her bed"

That was one of my biggest lies I said to my dad's face.

If he ever found out about Wenda, he'll murder everyone infront of him and go crazy.

"Why didn't you answer-" dad gets cut off by the doors slowly getting opened.

Armed guards dressed in black suits stand infront of the door with black cars parked outside.

A guard opens the first car's door making my eyes widen.

"Why is Ivan here?" I whisper to my dad who's rushing his fingers through his hair.

"I called him because I thought you'd be with him or at least he'd know where you are, he said he's coming to see me" he sighs frustrated.

Ivan walks through his guards, dressed in a black body shirt and black shorts, with black sun glasses.

I think he was working out.

He stops infront of me and my father, his words come out dark and deep after he takes off his glasses.

"looks like you found" he takes a look at me, "her"

"Lela just got here" dad sighs, "I apologize about this, why uh, don't you, have some coffee?" Dad looks at me and I almost cry from the pain between my legs.

I really want to rest.

Ivan nods and stares at me, "let me just go change" I mumble and tell the maids to prepare the coffee.

I stare infront of the mirror of my bathroom, bruises cover my inner thighs, my back too, I sigh and quickly get in the shower to wash off her filthy touch.