o n e

IVANOV

}{}{}{

"Tell me, Ivan, how was your first love like?" Ayla asked me as she set her notebook down.

I shook my head and stared at the floor, "she wasn't my love" I suck my teeth, "in fact, no one was ever my love"

"Why do you say that?" She placed her leg over the other as I tapped my fingers on the armrest.

I smirked, "because she was more than love to me"

"I will look across every corner and angle in this world, and think she was the most heavenly gorgeous woman that ever walked on earth, for as long as I breathe"

Ayla smiled and looked at her watch, "can you tell me how you first met her?"

"Of course" I smiled back as memories flooded my head.

LELA

}{}{}{

"Lela" "Lela?" "Lela?!" I snap out of my thoughts and move my eyes to my mother who's sitting across the table while we eat dinner.

"Yes?" My eyes fall to the plate that I haven't touched since I sat down. "Eat your food" Dad frowns at me tilting his head, I'm so tired.

No, extremely exhausted.

"What are you two doing today?" Oakley asks my twin brothers.

"A party" "wanna come?" Vito looks at Oakley then at me.

I shake my head "I'm ok-"

"Yes we're going" Oakley gives me a look that says there's no getting out of this.

"You two stick with your sisters, something happens, you call me right away" Dad puts his arm around mom and she leans into him with a smile.

I wish me and Mike had what they had.

Or at least, close to it.

"Got it" Elliot my other twin brother nods, yes, my parents wanted each first letter of our names to be spelled 'Love'

Leola, Oakley, Vito, and Elliot.

()()()()()

"Where are you going?" Oakley stands infront of my room taking a look at my outfit, which is a hoodie and sweats.

"Mike wants to take me somewhere, I'll be back before 8" I mumble staring at my reflection in the mirror.

"You okay?" She asks fixing her hearing aid.

"Yes, I'm okay" I put on a tight smile.

()()()()()

"There is my beautiful lady" Mike smirks as I get in the front seat, my eyes already watering, and stomach twisting.

"We're going to make so much money tonight" he whispers in my ear, squeezing my thigh.

I was about to open the door when he quickly locks it.

"Don't fucking use this attitude with me, princess" he holds my cheeks tightly.

"I treat you good, you do the same, understood?" He places a harsh kiss on my lips.

"Mike, please, not today, I'm begging you" tears roll down my cheeks.

"I love it when you beg" he kisses my cheek and drives away from my home.

"We agreed, 300 for pussy only" Mike holds me on the bed as John injects a needle in my arm.

"John wants to join" Wenda sighs kissing her husband's cheek.