f i f t e e n

LEOLA

}{}{}{

Dad kisses the top of my head and takes my hand in his leading me outside where Ivan is waiting with his two best friends for our pictures.

My breath catches in my throat as I check him out from head to toe, wearing a beautiful suit that fits him perfectly.

His tattoos are barely seen but you can see some on his hands, and some down his neck that are covered by his collar.

His hair is perfectly styled, shoes shining, Mateo says something that makes him crack a smile showing his perfect white teeth.

Roman nudges him to look up, he does and takes a full look at me, my cheeks turn red as dad walks me to the beautiful garden behind the church.

I see a lady holding a camera in her hands, Mateo, Roman, and my dad walk away leaving me and Ivan alone with the photographer.

Ivan clears his throat, "you look beautiful" he nods, I nod not saying anything back, I'm still pissed at him thinking he can control me.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Capone" "I'm Olga, and I'll be taking your wedding pictures" she smiles from ear to ear.

"Why don't our first pose be right there" she points at a spot filled with colorful flowers.

"Fuck off-" I cut Ivan off with a glare, "yes of course" I push out a smile and drag Ivan by his arm to the spot.

"Mrs Capone, why don't you caress your husband's cheeks while he holds your waist?" She sets her cameras up.

"Ew" I scrunch my face and Ivan looked offended as he places both his hands on my waist.

I was about to caress his cheeks when I hear someone.

"you hurt her and I'll kill you" I hear a voice that I haven't heard in so long.

I gasp and quickly run to uncle Gabriel wrapping my arms around him, "Gabby!"

Gabriel is my father's best man and friend, he was there for my whole childhood, he got married to a woman named Nai and had children with her before moving to Italy.

"I missed you" i give him a squeeze and he chuckles, "you look gorgeous, my little one"

I smile and Ivan clears his throat behind me.

"This is Ivanov" I say his full name knowing it will piss his head off, "Ivan, this is Gabriel, my father's-"

"Best man, I know" Ivan's voice sounds deep and scary.

"I'll leave you to take your pictures, I'm proud of you" Gabby kisses the top of my head before leaving.

"You're so annoying" I mumble walking back to the spot to take the pictures.

"So are you" he mumbles putting his hands back on my waist, I caress his cheeks and something flashes in his eyes.

"Perfect" Olga takes different shots as we stare into eachother's eyes.

Olga makes us do a couple of different poses before the wedding starts and dad has to walk me down the aisle.

()()()()

"I love you" Dad smiles holding his tears as my mother soothes down my dress, she hurries to take a seat as we stand infront of the doors.

The huge doors open revealing Ivan who's standing infront of the priest, his eyes lock with mine sending goosebumps down my body.