s e v e n

IVANOV

}{}{}{

I groan loudly as I thrust harder and faster inside of her, who the fuck is Mike? And why the fuck was she touching him like that while staring at me?

Was she trying to make me jealous? Cause it's not fucking working.

At all.

"I-Ivan" Sina cups my face but I quickly push her hands off "do not touch me" I say for the hundredth time.

"You're being really rough, just slow down" she whispers rubbing herself while staring at me.

I stare at the marks I left for the past hour, my fingers digging in her skin, my hand printed on her body, bruises.

I shouldn't have let my anger out on her, but Sina loves it, she begged me to slap her face.

Kinda weird.

"I love it when you cum in me, I want more of you, kiss me, please"

No, I'll never kiss anyone.

After her.

I flip her so she's laying on her stomach, I dig my fingers in her hips and go deeper.

My veins pop out, my legs shaking, I cum deep inside her and pull out trying to catch my breath.

"Please kiss me-"

"That's enough" I sit lay back trying to catch my breath, Sina lays her head on my chest and pushes her hand between her legs collecting our cum.

She smears it all over her bare chest and stares at me, "do you want to lick it?" She asks, I sigh and shake my head before I put my clothes back on and leave the office going back to my friends.

"Where's Roman?" I frown at Mateo who's getting head by some man.

"He left with that Jules girl" he squints his eyes, Jules, Leola's best friend.

Then where is she?

"Where's my fiance" I whisper to one of my guards, "I've last seen her leave with that man you beat up"

"Do you want me to get her sir?" I shake my head and dial Vincent's number.

It rings a couple of times before he picks up.

"Who's Mike? You want me to marry your daughter while she's with that twig? Break it up, Vincent"

LEOLA

}{}{}{

"You taste so sweet" Wenda smiles between my legs making me want to vomit.

"Tell me, what was Ivanov doing?" She pinches me making me gasp.

Why the hell does she want to know about Ivan?

"H-He was partying-"

"And?" She pinches me again and I gulp, "he was having sex with girls"

"Who were they?" She holds my cheeks tightly putting a pill on my tongue making me swallow.

"I-I don't know, I s-swear" I whisper as tears roll down my cheeks, "he was with a red head the most"

"Find the girls that Ivanov Capone was with at his club last night" she says to the guard standing next to the door.

I cry as she pushes my face to the side making me watch John and Mike having sex.

"Call Owen in, and put a condom on him" she pulls me up and places something inside of me.

Mafia Hearts |18+|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara