e l e v e n

IVANOV

}{}{}{

"P-Please Ivan" Sina cries under me, covering her naked body.

After meeting Lela's mother, I went straight to Sina for quick sex, and it ended up with her crying for her little brother.

"Please find Owen" "I miss him" She sobs holding my arm.

I get off the bed and slide my boxers back on, taking a glance at my screen that has notifications on from Augustus.

Augustus: sir, Miss Leola is crying on a bench at the kid's park.

Augustus: sir, Miss Leola stole my gun and is threatening to tell the parents that I kidnapped her.

Augustus: sir, she bit me.

I shake my head and shove my phone in my short's pocket, sliding my shirt back on and turning to Sina.

"I'll try" I mumble looking at her crying state before leaving her apartment.

"Where are you?" I drive through the streets with Augustus on the line.

"Get away from me" I hear a sob in the background, "sir, I think she's on drugs"

I clench my jaw, "send me the god damn location"

I park my car in a spot that I shouldn't park in before getting out and walking inside a kids damn park.

I stand infront of a bench where Lela sits sobbing holding her knees with Augustus standing next to the bench holding his arm where she bit him.

"Get up" her eyes travel to me, they're puffy and red, why the fuck is she crying.

"Go home" I tell Augustus and grab Leola's arm making her stand up.

"Let go off me, this man is kidnapping me!" She yells on top of her lungs, I roll my eyes and drag her to my car, buckling her in the front seat.

"Why the fuck are you crying in a kids park?!" I rush my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Sorry I interrupted your sex time with that redhead" she mumbles staring at my neck.

I look in the mirror and my eyes go dark, Sina kissed my neck?

she's not allowed to fucking kiss me.

I wipe the lipstick off my skin and sigh, "you didn't answer my question"

"I don't have to, don't get in my business now that you got me a ring to wear."

I glance at her wrists to see blue bruises, my body stiffens.

"From where did you get those?" I snatch her hands and hold them up inspecting them.

"It's not your business" she sniffs and hiccups, she definitely had some type of drugs.

I drive without saying a word, I can't take her back to her parents house in this state.

I turn my head, looking at Lela sleeping with her head rested on the car's window, dried tears on her cheeks, and puffy eyes.

I sigh and drive through my gates getting nods from my guards.

"Good evening sir" one of my guards opens the door for me.

"Prepare the room across from mine for Miss Leola" I order and he hurries inside to tell the maids.

"Lela" I blow out a frustrated breath, "wake up"

I roll my eyes and walk to her side of the car, opening the door making her drop down but I quickly hold her by her arms.

"god damn it" I mumble lifting her up, I wrap an arm under her legs, and an arm under her back holding her.