t w e l v e

LEOLA

}{}{}{

After finishing braiding Iana's hair, the maid took her to get ready for bed, i got out of the room and started exploring the mansion.

Me and Ivan will move to his other mansion once we're married.

"No I am not fucking doing that father!" I hear Ivan's voice shout loudly downstairs with glass breaking.

"That's what our tradition is-" his father's voice gets cut off with a loud glass breaking.

"I said no! For fuck's sake! I'm not touching her!" I slowly tiptoe my way to the stairs and peak down.

Ivan stands in the living room next to broken vases, his eyes filled with anger, his father sits on the couch, his face in his hands.

"Her father did the exact same tantrum, but it's a tradition-"

"I'm not a fucking virgin father!" Ivan snaps his fists shaking from anger.

Wait what? What are they talking about?

"She is, her father told me she's a virgin-" Luther gets cut off again by his son.

What?

"Are you that fucking lost in your mind? She's almost twenty six! Of course she's not a virgin! She has a god damn boyfriend!"

Omfg, what the hell is this?

"She's a virgin, she's untouched, her father told me she doesn't practice intercourse, maybe she's touched a man before but she hasn't-"

"Okay fucking stop, I get it, and what if she doesn't bleed-" my foot slips as I take another step making me fall right on my ass.

Great.

"What? Why do you have Lela here? Are you crazy?" Luther rushes upstairs and helps me up to my feet.

I give him a small smile and a 'thank you'

"Were you listening the whole time?" Ivan's nostrils flare and I shake my head, "I-I just wanted to let you know that I'm going home-"

"Augustus!" Ivan calls my body guard and he comes in seconds, "yes sir"

"Take her home" Ivan rushes his fingers through his hair storming to the end of the hallway where an office is.

I keep my hold on the sweatpants that I'm wearing so they won't fall from how big they are.

"Have a good day, miss" Augustus drives through the gates and stops at the front door,

"How old are you?" I turn to him and he looks surprised by the question.

"Oh uh, I'm thirty two, miss"

"Don't call me miss, call me Lela, please" I smile and take a glance at the ring on his finger.

"Are you married?" His eyes light up at my question, "oh yes, I also have a toddler and a baby" he smiles proudly making my heart warm.

That's so cute.

"Aw, that's adorable, how about you take the day off?" I tilt my head.

"Really miss- I mean Lela?" He smiles and I nod opening the door.

"Just don't tell Ivanov"

()()()()

"Who's Wenda?" As soon as I step into my room, my heart stops hearing these words leave my sister's mouth.

"W-What?" I whisper and she shrugs holding my ipad, "I was bored as fuck so I went through this old game"

"You got a text from her-"

"Oh! Wenda! She's my uhm, my old art teacher- what'd she say?" I nervously smile.

"She asked where are you, then sent pictures but I didn't open, I'm too focused-"

I snatch the ipad out of her hands after hearing 'sent pictures'

"Don't you have your own ipad? And can you leave my room?" I frown, she looks shocked by my reaction.

"Uhm? Okay?" She looks hurt as she leaves, I sigh and open Wenda's messages.

My eyes fill with tears seeing pictures of Owen tied to the wall, naked, blood covering him from his waist down to his ankles.

She sends another text.

Wenda: he's hot, isn't he?:)
Wenda: how's Ivan's place? Did you see him naked?

Me: Ivan is searching for Owen, if you don't let him go, he's going to find you and find what you've been doing to me, let Owen go.

I close my ipad and shove it under my bed, she's so fucking psycho.

I hear shouting downstairs making me frown, I open my bedroom's door and head to where the shouting is coming from.

"Don't you have something in there to use to think?!" Vito loudly yells at my father who snatched his collar and held him to the wall.

"Don't you fucking talk to me that way!" Father yells and I see my mother crying next to Oakley.

"What happened?" I rush down the stairs and Elliot looks up with anger in his eyes.

"You're doing bloody sheets on your wedding night" he speaks and my heart drops.

"I couldn't stop it" Dad holds the bridge of his nose.

"I'm not letting that man touch my sister, you're all just a bunch of fucking lunatics" Elliot storms out the house.

"Luther agreed to this?" I whisper to my mother and she shakes her head "Ivan's grandparents insisted on doing it since it's traditional for their family"

Fuck, I'm not a virgin.

I can't do it.

"You're uhm, untouched- right?" Dad rushes his fingers through his hair and tugs on it.

I've always told my dad that me and Mike never practiced intercourse, not even with anyone else, he thinks I'm a virgin, and I'm planning on keeping it that way.

"Y-Yes" Oakley stares at me and gulps, she knows I'm lying.

"Virgin or fucking not, she's not fucking doing it!" Vito tries to attack my father but guards hold him back.

"Let go off me! You fucking tit looking bitch" Vito screams at the guard, my dad shakes his head and clenches his jaw, he grabs mother's hand and takes her with him upstairs.

The guard lets go off him and Vito turns to him with a huge glare "you still look like a fucking tit-"

"Vito, enough" Oakley puts her hand on his shoulder, "go rest"

Oakley is so pissed at me, I haven't been the same with her since Wenda put me on drugs.

Speaking of Wenda, she wants me at her house immediately.

{}
Thoughts?
Vote and Comment!