"Where do I begin? Well that time when we decided to prank an ANBU you - " Naruto started but I quickly shut him up by throwing a lovely sock to the face. "Hey!"

"Oops." I shrugged. "Look, stay out of trouble and try to make a plan for getting into the ANBU building without being detected."

"Aye aye, captain!"

And I was off on an adventure!

After Leon flew over the high gates of the village, we just stuck to that general direction.

"So, how are we gonna find Rido?" I asked, enjoying the view.

"YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS?!"

"I thought you'd have some sort of tracker on them..."

"I was gone for about fifty chapters and this is how you turned out." I heard Leon mutter. "Should have stayed...shouldn't have gone on vacation..."

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Absolutely not!"

"WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THAT TO ME?!" I fumed and glared at the old man. "I DEMAND YOU TELL ME WHERE THE AKATSUKI ARE!"

....

"You killed him."

"Leon, I did no such thing." I said, hands on my hips. "He's just...sleeping."

"Is that what they call it now?"

"Oi."

"Hey, why's there some fucking kid here?"

I turn around and TADA! I grin and point at the two men in the Akatsuki uniform. "FOUND THEM!"

"Wait a second....." Hidan said and then yelled out, pointing at me. "IT'S YOU!"

"Hi Hidan!" I greeted and did an overdramatic bow.

There was a guy who I never saw before. He looked very...stitchy.

No, no, not the adorable blue alien 626, I'm talking about actual physical stitches.

I heard about him, Kakazu I think his name was. He's obsessed with money.

Hence why I came here, the bounty shop. I knew these two worked together through some information from Rythian. And it bloody worked too!

"So, I'm guessing you were looking for us." Kakazu said, crossing his arms over his chest. "Any reason why?"

"I need you to take me to my brother." I replied.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Absolutely not."

This has been happening far too much today....I'm quite concerned actually.

"Look, she says it's important!" Hidan argued.

Currently me, Hidan and Kakazu were locked out of one of the base. This time it was big ass boulder. Leon had gone back into his summoning scroll.

Something about Hidan and sacrifice or something.

It had been Itachi who was exiting the base, before rushing back in and locking the door behind him.

Now, we were arguing with the hunger Leader of the Akatsuki who was refusing to let me in. You know, after last time...

I heard from Hidan that Kisame still avoids the kitchen at all costs, and Itachi no longer has a bed in his room but uses a sleeping bag instead.

Oops.

"Look! Ginger to ginger, I need some help." I started.

"We know that." Hidan said.

"Oi." I warned, sending him a glare. "Something is going on and I don't need all of you, I just need my brother. At least."