PROLOGUE

FINDING MISS UNKNOWN

©2013 Alizah Ann. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this book are fictional, and any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental.

In addition, any similarity of the plot or names used in this story to other authors' works is also purely coincidental.

______________

READ MY OTHER STORIES:

* Against the Wind (click the external link)

* Will Of The Wind (on-going)

* A Demon's Touch (completed)

___________

NOTE:

This story is under revision. Sinulat noong mga panahong bago lang sa pagsusulat ang author. Medyo jeje at mababaw ahaha.

Purpose: Revising Chapters 1-26

-Deletion of few emoticons.

-Deletion of "Flashback/EndofFlashBack"

-Chad/Lorraine's point of view to third person's point of view.

Still, you may proceed.

_______________

PROLOGUE

I met her a year ago. He knew her for so many years.

I love her. He loves her.

I am a stranger. He's a childhood friend.

He is my friend. She also loves my friend.

Now, what I am going to do?

Fight for her? Or just give up my feelings for her?

Sabi nga ng kabarkada kong si Tristan "Stop looking for someone to make you happy and start looking for someone who cares about your happiness". Kahit ano pa sabihin nila hindi ko pa rin kayang maggive-up na lang basta-basta. Alam kong siya lang at wala ng iba. I'm Chad and this is my story of love for someone whose name is unknown.

My love for you is a journey...it starts at forever and ends at never!

And now, here's my journey