"You think so?" asked Y/n. Emilia nodded.

"I do, just because he's very ambitions and cunning. Ravenclaw would've been good too because he's smart but he's not creative, that's one of the reason I wasn't sorted into Ravenclaw either. Gryffindor. . . hm I mean he's brave but he fits better in Slytherin." said Emilia. Adrian turned to Lucas who was staring at Emilia not understanding one thing she said.

"Well if you get sorted into Slytherin, you'll be with Sammy. The whole Montague family's been sorted into Slytherin, and it usually goes with the family." said Adrian. Y/n rose her eyebrows.

"How much you wanna bet he'll be in Slytherin." said Emilia. Adrian narrowed his eyebrows.

"Ten Galleons." said Adrian.

"Deal." said Emilia as she spit in her hand.

"Deal." said Adrian as he spit in his and they shook on it. Y/n gave them a face of disgust and started laughing.

"Merlin you two are gross." said Y/n.

"Well whatever I don't care, I just want to be in any house Sammy's in." said Lucas as the others looked at him and chuckled.

"Young love, how innocent and nice it is." said Emilia as she sighed and sat on Y/n bed. Adrian and Y/n glanced at each other when Mrs. L/n came up the stairs.

"Is it time already?" asked Mrs. L/n. Y/n and Adrian smiled.

"Are you sure I can't go live with them." said Lucas.  Mrs. L/n looked down at him, squeezing him into a hug.

"Oh no! You're my little baby, you aren't ever leaving me so soon." said Mrs. L/n. Lucas tried to move away from her grasp.

"Well, we're off now." said Y/n trying to leave as soon as possible before her mother started crying again.

"Oh so soon?" said Mrs. L/n. Y/n nodded and quickly grabbed Adrian's hand as they disapparted. Y/n apparated back and grabbed Emilia as they returned to their new home.

"Merlin I was trying to leave as soon as possible." said Y/n. Adrian gave her a look and took their things in their room.

"Aww I'm sure she's just going to miss you." said Emilia as she sat on the couch and looked at them. She looked at her watch and back up at the couple.

"Yeah well i'm not that far from her, i'm sure she's fine." said Y/n as she sat down next to Emilia. Adrian admired his girlfriend from the kitchen as she talked.

"Oh yeah I don't think Graham is coming along to our little dinner." said Adrian. Emilia rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Why?" asked Y/n. George apparated into the flat as everyone looked at him, giving him a small smile.

"Hi Georgie!" said Emilia as she got up and hugged him. Y/n did the same as Adrian waved his hand from afar.

"Am I the first one here? I was thinking I was late." said George as he sat down, he looked different. His eyes were sad and he didn't have his happy aroma around him.

"No you're just on time, mate!" said Adrian as he handed them all a butterbeer. Miles apparated as Emilia looked at him and looked away, taking a sip of her drink.

"Seems like you beat me here." said Miles, fist pumping George. He glanced at Emilia and turned away as Adrian handed him a butterbeer.

"How exciting!" said Y/n feeling the tension. She turned to Adrian as he wrapped his arm around and chuckled, taking a sip of the butterbeer.

"How did you convince your parents to let you and Adrian move in together?" asked George. Y/n chuckled and turned to Adrian.

"Well it was quite easy exactly. Adrian wanted to ask for permission but I didn't see a point to it, we still did anyways but they said we were grown enough to make our own decision." said Y/n. George cracked a smile.