"Miles, he heard Graham say he loved you and left all dramatically." said Adrian. Emilia jaw dropped and sighed as Adrian nodded.

"And you didn't stop him?!" asked Emilia. Adrian shook his head.

"Whatever come help me finish packing, sort your problems out later." said Adrian pulling her. She flinched as he let go quickly. "I'm sorry!"

"No— no, it's— don't worry about it." said Emilia. Adrian softened his gaze, walking into his room.

———

Y/n was packing when Miles apparated into her room causing her to jump and hit him in the stomach as he groaned. "Oh! Sorry Miles! I wasn't expecting you!" said Y/n as he held his stomach and leaned against the wall in pain.

"Blimey Y/n. . . took all the air out of me." said Miles. Y/n chuckled and finish placing her things in the bag when she turned back to look at him.

"Are you alright?" asked Y/n. Miles sighed.

"Graham told Emilia he loves her." said Miles. Y/n raised her eyebrows and looked at him surprised.

"And what did she say?" asked Y/n. Miles shrugged and threw himself on her bed. "What do you mean you don't know?"

"Well I left, I didn't want to hear what she was going to say. Blimey. . . what if she's better with Graham? He said he would treat her better. . ." said Miles. Y/n narrowed her eyebrows.

"You must not love Emilia anymore." said Y/n crossing her arms. Miles shot up and glared at her.

"Of course I do! I love that girl more than anything!" said Miles. Y/n chuckled, putting things away.

"Then? You're going to let Graham have her? She's in love with you, remember? She told you she loved you." said Y/n. Miles sighed and fell back on the bed.

"Y/n/n, she's not okay right now. . . and I don't want to rush her into another relationship. What if she is better with Graham?" asked Miles sadly.

"Shut up, Miles." said Y/n. Miles made a face and looked at her. "You're such an idiot, whatever happened too i'm not stopping until you're mine Miles? Huh?"

"I don't know Y/n, it's different now. . . she's been through a lot and I just want her to be happy." said Miles as he covered his face and sighed.

"Well i'm sure you'll make her happy." said Y/n. Miles groaned and got up.

"Well I'll see you later Y/n, I have something to do before. I'll see you at your new place." said Miles as he gave her a wink and disaparated. Y/n snorted and rolled her eyes as Adrian and Emilia apparated.

"Merlin!" said Y/n jumping again. Emilia and Adrian chuckled, he wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Are you ready, my love?" asked Adrian. Emilia smiled at the two, Lucas opened the door quickly as Adrian moved his hands away.

"I knew I heard somebody talking!" said Lucas. Emilia smiled and looked at him.

"Merlin you've growing tall, aren't you!" said Emilia as she looked at Lucas. "Have you got your Hogwarts letter yet?"

"No. . . not yet but mum says it's still early." said Lucas as Emilia nodded.

"Yeah it's only June, i'm sure you'll get it soon!" said Emilia. Y/n gave Adrian a look. "Plus I can't wait to know what house you'll be in!"

"I say Ravenclaw." said Adrian.

"No, definitely Gryffindor." said Y/n.

"I was actually thinking Slytherin." said Emilia. Y/n and Adrian look at her.