1st Bday!

Kiara's POV

We flew to the Bahamas for the wedding last night. Today is Janelle's first birthday and we planned a very nice day with the pouges. JJ and I woke up and got her gift ready. We've been planning on this gift ever since she was born and are very excited to give it to her today! She loves her Christmas gift from JJ and uses it like every single day. We got the gift ready and Janelle started to wake up.

Kiara-awwww happy birthday baby girl!!
JJ-happy birthday my little princess!!!

JJ got her out of bed and Kiara gets the gift out and ready.

JJ-ready to see ur gift?!
Janelle-yea yea yea yea!!
Kiara-ok here it is bubba!

Kiara helps Janelle open the gift and it's a stuffed animal that has Janelle's name on it with a princess crown on it as well.

Janelle-Sar Sar!!
JJ-that's not Sar Sar
Kiara-auntie Sar Sar is going to come see u today too!
Janelle-No, Sar Sar! (Pointing to the stuffed animal)
Kiara-I guess that's what she wants to name the stuffed animal
JJ-yup

Janelle is obsessed with her new toy. They get ready for the beach where the rest will be with a surprise cake for Janelle.

At the beach.

Cleo-I hear them coming!
Sarah-ok imma take the video babe u take the pics!
John B-on it!
Pope-I'll just get the cake ready!

They all do what they are supposed to do and Jiara and Janelle come up to them.

Everyone else-happy birthday Janelle!!!

They blow out confetti and celebrate. Janelle is in the ocean with the boys while the girls are hanging around by the sand.

Sarah-so tomorrow is the wedding, are u excited for it Cleo?
Cleo-yea I'm very excited but just nervous but excited!
Kiara-don't be nervous...that was me when I was getting married and look at my life rn...I have a husband and we made the cutest kid together!
Cleo-yes I'm excited for that part of life...btw when are we all getting pregnant?!
Sarah-we can do it after the wedding maybe like a few weeks after...whenever u guys want to
Kiara-whenever y'all are ready I'm ready! (Smiles)
Sarah and Cleo-awwwwwww!!!
Kiara-well u do kinda wanna make Janelle a older sis because she always asks for that
Cleo-why don't we just do it tomorrow night like u know after the wedding?
Sarah-or even next week on ur honeymoon
Kiara-yea that's a better idea and then this came be a belated bday gift to Janelle!
Cleo-ok so next Saturday we all doing it!
Sarah and Kiara-deal!

They all agree to do it next Saturday. The boys come out of the ocean as they all have to get ready for their dinner.

In Jiara's hotel room.

JJ-I heard u guys say deal so what's the deal?
Kiara-we are going to have baby #2 soon! Ahhhh!
JJ-Ik Janelle will be the best big sis!
Kiara-and ur the best dad!
JJ-and ur the best mom too!

They started to make out. Btw it is Janelle's nap time rn. They head into the bedroom and do it. Meanwhile with Pope and Cleo.

Cleo-cmon I want a baby!!
Pope-ok fine but we better be good parents!
Cleo-we obviously will be especially u!

Cleo leaned in to kiss Pope and he kissed back and this soon went it's way to the bedroom as well.

With Jarah.

Sarah-I'm super hungry...
John B-didn't we just eat?
Sarah-yea but I'm just very hungry...and I think it's time to tell u that we should start having kids!
John B-u sure about that?
Sarah-yes I am and u will be the best! (Smiles)
John B-so will u!

They make out and this also goes into the bedroom.

All the girls felt guilty because they "thought" that it was only them doing it that night and they planned on doing it the week after.

They all get ready for the bday dinner and head down to the restaurant. The girls head into the bathroom.

Sarah-I messed up...
Cleo-what did u do?
Kiara-yea what did u do?
Sarah-John B and I did it...
Kiara-no wayyyy JJ and I did it too!
Cleo-and even more nooooo way Pope and I did it as well!!!
Sarah-wait so we all did it today and not next week?!?! Typical us!

They all laughed about it.

Kiara-but I haven't had my period in like two months and I do get lots of pain daily
Cleo-that means that ur...
Kiara-first I would announce to my husband first and second I just need to take a test once we head back
Sarah-or do it tonight and tell Janelle before her bday ends!
Kiara-ok I'll do it today!
Sarah and Cleo-yay!!!

They head back into the restaurant and enjoy the bday dinner. Jarah and Pope and Cleo give Janelle their gifts and she loves them all.

Later that night.

Kiara-let's go to the pharmacy
JJ-why?
Kiara-cause I think I am pregnant...
JJ-well good thing we have one in the suitcase
Kiara-omg I forgot about that ok imma just take the test!

Kiara takes the test and comes back out so that they see the results together.

15min later.

Kiara-u turn it around plz!
JJ-ok I'll do it!

They both kiss on the lips and JJ turns the test around. Kiara sees the happy face on JJ.

JJ-so I guess we should start getting ready for baby #2!
Kiara-omg ahhhh!!!

They both are very excited especially to see Janelle as a older sis and to tell the pouges as well.