London PT1

Sarah's POV
It was the first Monday after the wedding and my husband and I had already packed everything for our one week trip to London. I rlly want to meet her majesty badly but I guess we will wait and see what happens. My husband came in panicking.

Sarah-is everything ok?
John B-I tried looking for the keys to both cars
Sarah-how did u lose it?
John B-we put it always on the key stand when we get home
Sarah-yea we do
John B-both of our car keys ain't there
Sarah-how could that be?!

They walk to the key stand and see that it is empty.

Sarah-no no no not today...

They both panick and hear a knock on the door and they open the door to see JJ, Kie, and Janelle with their car keys.

John B-how'd u guys get in?
JJ-ur door was unlocked
Kiara-u guys are just like the Fuller Family
Sarah-ughhhh the door! But why r u guys here?
Kiara-we are taking u both to do airport
JJ-ya like de za vu since u guys took us
Kiara-exactly
John B-that is better since parking is a lot of money for the day
JJ-u and Sarah go to the car with Janelle and John B and I will put the suitcases in
The girls-ok

The girls get into the car. Then the guys get into the car once they have put the two suitcases in.

Sarah-imma miss my niece sm!

Sarah tickles her since she is sitting right next to her and John B tickles her as well since he is sitting next to Sarah.

JJ-hey but don't do what Kie and I did on our honeymoon
John B-hell no we won't do that plus we won't have time
Sarah-first I enjoy life with my husband then we talk kids and also enjoy life with my niece as well!
Kiara-it's ok guys just have a blast in the UK! Call us when u get there!
Sarah-ok bye! We will miss u guys!
John B-yes we sure will including Janelle! Bye guys see you guys in a week!
Jiara-bye Jarah!!

Jarah get out of the car grab their suitcases and head into the airport.

Kiara-they will make great parents some day!
JJ-yup they will! How about we take Janelle to the beach
Kiara-Omg I love that idea babe! She's gonna love it! (Smiles)
JJ-ofc she will since her parents love it! (Smiles)

They lean in for a kiss on the lips for a few moments. Janelle giggles.

JJ-she's loves when we kiss!
Kiara-how about we do it again (smiles)
JJ-well that won't be a no for sure!

They kiss again and Janelle giggles again.

JJ-she laughs just like her beautiful mother!
Kiara-don't forget about u! She's just like the mixture of both of us crazy dare/adventure devils!
JJ-and that's what I love about my small family I made with u! (Smiles)
Kiara-awwww that's so cute! (Smiles)

They lean in until the horn of the cars behind them honk and ruin the perfect moment. JJ drives to the beach they would always go to when they would hide their relationship.

In the airplane headed to London.

John B-that's Princess Kate and Prince William of Wales! (Points to them)
Sarah-omg omg omg no way!!! How come they're coming up to us?
John B-idk, are we famous?
Sarah-I guess so
William-hello I'm William and this is my wife
Kate-hi I am Kate, it's nice to see the people who found El Dolrado!
William-yea we weren't expecting to see u guys on this plane...Kate and I were thinking that we should invite u two over at Buckingham Palace for dinner one night if that works for u both
Kate-yea we would love to hear ur adventures as well as having u guys over for dinner!
Sarah-hi...ofc we would love to come over!
John B-it is such an honor meeting u both and yes we'd love to come over!
William-would tomorrow night work?
Sarah-yes it will sir, thank u for having us over ur majesty!
John B-yes thank u sm for having us over! We can't wait!
Kate-great see u both tomorrow night!

They said goodbye to each other and William and Kate went back to their seats.

Sarah-no f-ing way!!!
John B-ikr like we have to dress up the fanciest!
Sarah-good thing I told u to bring ur tux!
John B-yes thx sm for reminding me!

They watch some movies and get some sleep on the flight.

At the beach.

Kiara-I've always loved the sunset at this beach! Thank u sm babe for introducing me to this beautiful place!
JJ-I always remember this place as to where we hid our relationship and now look at us we have the cutest baby in the world and are married to each other!

They kiss and Janelle giggles again when they kiss.

Kiara-she loves when her parents love each other I guess!
JJ-yup she does!
Kiara-but we should start heading back cause it's almost her nap time and maybe we can make more love then
JJ-ofc but first we put her to sleep

They leave the beach and head back home. They put Janelle down to sleep and they make out in the living room and watch a movie while she is asleep.

In London.

Sarah-wow it's super chilly here
John B-well that's how London always is even in the summer time
Sarah-well we are gonna meet the royals tomorrow ahhhhh!
John B-u know it is currently 2am rn
Sarah-yea and usually a girl named Sarah Cameron is asleep at this time
John B-so am I but we are 6hrs ahead of OBX
Sarah-yea but anyways let's go to our hotel

They get into a cab and head to the hotel they are staying at.

John B-I thought the drivers were on the left side
Sarah-well in some places they are on the right side honey

They go into their hotel room and are shocked to what they see.

Sarah-wow this hotel room is just amazing!John B-ikr and look at this view of London! Sarah-omg I can even see where our dinner place will be tomorrow night! Hehe!John B-wow that palace is huge!Sarah-and we are going in it tomorrow night! Which me...

John B-ikr and look at this view of London!
Sarah-omg I can even see where our dinner place will be tomorrow night! Hehe!
John B-wow that palace is huge!
Sarah-and we are going in it tomorrow night! Which means we shall get some sleep!
John B-yes we should babe!

They settle their things and get ready for bed.