The Nursery

Kiara's POV
Today I had a early doc appointment since why not go early then late. JJ was still working on the nursery but paused everything so that he can come with me to the appointment. He has never ever missed an appointment because he wants to know what is going on and plus he loves seeing his little princess. I love how he is already gonna be a great father to this princess and to the rest of our children, if we have more. But I'm his queen of hearts and he's my king of hearts. I smile as my King gets into the driver seat since I was waiting in the car for him to lock up and come. We headed straight to our appointment.

Kiara-babe, is the nursery almost done? Like you've been working on it all day and night and u haven't even gotten any sleep these past few days.
JJ-Ik babe but I just want this nursery to be perfect for our princess! (Smiles)
Kiara-but honey, anything that u do for me and for our princess is perfect (smiles)
JJ-thanks babe! (Smiles)

They get to the doc office and head into the ultrasound room.

Doc-so the baby is doing pretty well and u might have her between 39-40weeks which is pretty good and healthy!
Kiara-yay!!
Jiara-thank u doc!

They head back home and JJ goes back into the nursery to finish things up while Kiara is sitting in the living room with her Jarah Wedding Plan Binder. Kiara calls Sarah because she wants to make sure what kind of flowers and cake they want.

On the call with Sarah.

Kiara-hey Sarah! Quick question what kind of flowers do u guys want and what will the cake be?
Sarah-hey Kie so actuallyJohn B and I tried the cake flavors and we went with chocolate on the inside and white as the foam for the cake and choose spring flowers plz!
Kiara-ok great I got that noted, thx! And u guys are coming today right?
Sarah-yes we will be there in an hour Kie! See ya!
Kiara-great see ya soon!

Phone call ends and JJ comes in and tells Kie that he is done with everything.

JJ-ok I'm done!
Kiara-great babe can't wait to see it! (Smiles)
JJ-just the name that we both ordered isn't in yet but it's ok since the name is kinda a secret
Kiara-great, thank u babe for doing this like I never knew u were Bob The Builder
JJ-I never knew that either (laughs)

Jiara get closer to each other and their lips connect as they make out. JJ pulls out and kisses Kie's stomach a few times and comes back to Kie for another min until he pulls away again.

JJ-I feel like u should see it before the rest
Kiara-r u sure babe because I'm fine waiting
JJ-nah I want u to see it first and so that I can get a solo reaction
Kiara-ok great!

Kiara smiles and kisses JJ's cheek as he blindfolds her and holds onto her hand until they get into the nursery, he lets go and goes somewhere to take a vid of her reaction to show to the baby in the future.

JJ-ok take it off in 3,2,1!

Kiara takes her blindfold off and sobs of happiness because of seeing her daughter's nursery for the first time, Kiara goes to her knees and cries happy tears as JJ hugs her and Kiara hugs back as well and kisses him a billion times and keeps on saying how their daughter is lucky to have JJ as a father.

Kiara-baby, this is super beautiful (wipes her happy tears off)
JJ-I knew you would like it and how it's matching!
Kiara-omg JJ it's perfect in every way, thank u baby!

Kiara sobs happy tears and hugs JJ and they connect their lips as they make out. I guess Kiara's hormones/emotions are pretty up their rn.

An hour later the rest come and put their blindfolds on and as they take the blindfolds off they are super duper excited and amazed on how the nursery looks.

Cleo-man u did a great job!
John B-it's amazing bud! can u decorate my room?
Pope-and mine too because just look how u can decorate rooms!
Kiara-guys he's my husband and pretty busy
JJ-yup that's for sure!
Sarah-wow JJ this is amazing, and come and redo the Jarah bedroom
JJ-yea no thx
Pope and Cleo-can u do our rooms too?!
Kiara-he will be a full time father
JJ-yup and busy with other stuff like the businesses but most importantly being a full time father to this little princess

JJ leans down to Kie's stomach and kisses it a few times.

JJ-and I only make rooms for my future kids, Sry guys
John B-how about me?
Kiara-most importantly what about me babe?!
JJ-babe yes but John B nooooo thx

They all laugh.

The nursery.

Sarah-this room reminds me of OBXCleo-well we are in OBX but it's super darn cute!Kiara-omg I just noticed this!!!

Cleo-well we are in OBX but it's super darn cute!
Kiara-omg I just noticed this!!!

Kiara points to the "Pougelandia" sign.

JJ-well this nursery's name is pougelandia!
Pope-now this reminds me more of that island!
John B-yup but now pougelandia is a nursery for baby Maybank!
Kiara-ohhh it so is!

Kiara kisses JJ's cheek.

Sarah-u know we should do our on little bonfire party rn!
Cleo-omg that's a great idea!
Pope-especially since it's my last one for a few months!

They have a little party just the six of them and enjoy their last night of Pope and Cleo with them before they leave for the airport the next day.

John B and JJ-cheers to Pope and Cleo!
The Pouges-cheers!

They have apple cider since they don't want to drink infront of Kie since she can't have it because of being pregnant but she will be able to drink at the Jarah wedding. The night ends with them having marshmallows and talking to each other before they all have to go home and sleep.