First Father's Day!

Kiara's POV
Today was JJ's first Father's Day and I knew he'd love his gift aka the new truck and plus it's much more safer for Janelle. I'm so glad to have him as my baby daddy and Janelle is lucky to have him as her father. I'm so excited for this day because it will be just the three of us enjoying the day either at the beach or at home relaxing. I woke up and made some breakfast and I also got Janelle up as well and gave her food while JJ was still asleep. The Pouges have been dying to know if I surprised him yet. I told them in the next hour I would. I heard footsteps and it was JJ. I walked over to him with me carrying Janelle in my arms.

Kiara-happy first Father's Day babe!

Kiara kissed JJ's lips with a smile on her face.

JJ-thank u babe! And thank u to my princess for making me one as well! (Smiles)

Kiara hands Janelle over to JJ as she prepares the breakfast she has made for the two of them.

JJ-breakfast smells good!
Kiara-but not as good as ur breakfast is!
JJ-well yours is better!
Kiara-awww thx babe and yours is better since u r the chef! (Smiles)
JJ-ur also one as well
Kiara-but it ain't close to u because I totally suck at cooking as a chef
JJ-no u do good and ur food is always amazing!
Kiara-thx babe...anyways imma go take a nice walk and I'll definitely call u in 5min babe!
JJ-ok babe!

Kiara kisses JJ's lips and kisses Janelle's forehead and she secretly grabs the keys and goes to where the truck is parked.

This is the car Kie is surprising JJ with.

Kie takes the car to the driveway and calls JJ for him to come out

JJ-I'm outside!
Kiara-ok just close ur eyes! And I'll guide u!

JJ closes his eyes and Kiara guides him to where the car is and stops him. JJ is holding onto Janelle.

Kiara-ok now open ur eyes! (Smiles)

JJ opens his eyes.

Kiara-tada!
JJ-wait is this for me?!?!
Kiara-yes it is for u babe! It's mine and Janelle's gift to u! Especially on ur first one!
JJ-thx babe sm and thx my little princess too! (Smiles)
Kiara-well what r we waiting for let's drive this!
JJ-ok hold onto her I'll get the car seat out of my old truck and put it in here
Kiara-ok babe! (Smiles)

JJ hands Janelle over to Kie and he grabs and puts the car seat into the car. Kie puts Janelle into the car and heads into the passenger seat as JJ is already in the drivers seat and they drive the car around the neighborhood.

JJ-this is much more better and safer for my princess in the back and queen in the front! (Smiles)
Kiara-well I thought it may be a great gift from both ur girls since u rlly did needed an upgrade...lol
JJ-oh we are soooo gonna do lots of road trips with this car!
Kiara-hey what about my car?! (Laughs)
JJ-both are good for road trips
Kiara-yea that's true...I'm glad u loved it sm! So what's next on ur list to do today?
JJ-hang with my two girls the rest of the day!
Kiara-awww!

With Jarah. Sarah is crying as she remembers her favorite memories with Ward and John B cries as well because of the memories he had with his father.

Sarah-I know he was a bad person but we did have good memories with him especially when we were younger! (Cries)
John B-it's ok we are grieving both losses at the same time...I just wish I had more time with my dad...(cries)
Sarah-the best thing for me rn is to hug u and be happy with u!
John B-yea let's hug and cry out our emotions

They hug and cry out their emotions onto their shoulders. Pope and Cleo show up and run up to them and hug them both.

Pope-guys everything is gonna be ok!
Cleo-just be happy that u have each other now!
Sarah-thank u guys sm and yes we do have each other now! (Smiles)
John B-forever and always my wife and pouges as well! (Smiles)
Sarah-why did u two show up?
Pope-well we wanted to stop by and see our friends!
Cleo-yup and knowing the others would be celebrating today!
John B-did she surprise him yet?
Sarah-she never told us
Pope-I think we shouldn't bother them
Cleo-they want a day with no us bothering them
Sarah-yes they are just relaxing together as a family
John B-look a truck is pulling in!
Pope-it must be them!

They go out to the driveway.

John B and Pope-nice new car!
JJ-thx but the person I should be thanking is my beautiful wife for this amazing gift!

JJ turns to Kie and they both smile at each other.

Sarah-how's Janelle liking it?
Cleo-I can tell she is giggling!
Kiara-she loves to giggle when we make love to each other!
John B-I need to see if it's true
Pope-and lower her window down
JJ-ok

JJ lowers the window down and Jiara start to kiss on the lips and Janelle giggles.

Cleo-that baby is smart!
Sarah-awww I wish all babies giggled when their parents love each other...don't u two dare break ur little girls heart!
JJ-I would never ever break both of my girls hearts!
Kiara-I would never ever break their hearts! Because I love them sm!

Kiara smiles at JJ.

Sarah-how's Father's Day going for u JJ?
JJ-well we just wanted to stop by and say hi and I just wanted to spend the day with my family
Kiara-and we r gonna enjoy the rest of the day at home just chatting or watching a movie together!
Cleo-awww that's sweet! U two have fun!
Jiara-thx!
John B and Pope-have fun!!
Sarah-see you guys! Have fun!
Jiara-bye!

Jiara go back home while the rest go back inside. They all enjoy their night.