Wedding and Gender Reveal Party Planners

Kiara's POV
Sarah told me the day she wants the wedding and I actually booked the church and venue which is a pretty huge step for planning a wedding especially being pregnant.We went to the doc today and Sarah came with us to get the envelope and she currently knows the gender of baby Maybank. Morning sickness is the worse for me but JJ helps me a lot which is super nice and that is the reason why I love him sm like he protects and takes care of me like I'm the Queen. I can't wait for him to protect and live on our child like how he does with me. And with all that I thought of something and wanted to ask JJ about the thought I had.

Kiara-omg who will pay for Jarah's wedding?! Brad Pitt???!!!
JJ-hell no I won't let him pay for the wedding! I'll pay for the wedding because I also don't want my mom to pay for that much
Kiara-but she's gonna wanna pay
JJ-if she does then she pays for the church part of it which is less expensive but I won't allow her to pay that much because she's going through her sh*t
Kiara-u mean her injuries right?
JJ-yea and she paid alot for the surgeries I just don't want her in depth
Kiara-look she won't be and I think it's best we should pay for Jarah's wedding since they partially paid for ours
JJ-that's what I'm saying
Kiara-ok well then let's pay for their wedding and not tell them and surprise them at the end by telling them! (Smiles)
JJ-yes let's go pay for the wedding....I love u babe!

JJ kisses Kiara oh her cheek a few times as he goes down to kiss her stomach a few times.

Kiara-ur the man I dreamt of my whole life(smiles)

JJ carries Kie to the lambo bridal style and they make out once they are in the car.

Sarah's POV
Omg I can't believe baby Maybank is a 💖! I'm super excited for them to find out on Saturday!! Ahhhhh all I can think about is Jiara's baby and how much I will love my niece...omg I've gotta start going to cute baby places and find a cute dress for this baby for the wedding day!! I'm headed to the baby dress store rn and I will surprise them with the dress I choose for her to wear at the wedding ahhhh!!! Wait I think I'll just give to them the night before the wedding...anyways I'm still going shopping for my niece ahhh!!!

John B-babe where u headed?
Sarah-I'm headed to target for the decorations
John B-u need help?
Sarah-ummm I actually don't need help, thx babe for asking!

They kiss.

Sarah's POV
I got to Target and grabbed some cute decorations and went to the baby dress store and bought a cute 1-3 month old dress that will be perfect for the wedding! I headed back to the chateau and they were all there having some pizza.

Sarah-hey I wanna join!
Pope-we've been waiting for u!
John B-how long did target take?
Sarah-well it took a while
Kiara-yea obviously Target takes a while
JJ-it takes us an hour to get the things we need/don't need
Sarah-that's what target is for!
Kiara-so is everything set?
Pope-where will it be?
Sarah-it can be here!
JJ-that would be a great idea since almost everything we've done has been here!
John B-plus this is where it all started just the five of us!
Sarah-anyways I'll get the cake tomorrow and will do the decorations right when u guys leave, because that's also a surprise!
Jiara-ok!
Kiara-omg my sickness is starting again!
JJ-ok then let's go home and I'll make u some soup!
Kiara-ok(smiles)

Kiara pulls JJ's lips to hers and they kiss and they head into the car and back home.

Sarah-awwww that was cute!
Pope-so Cleo will be at the party tomorrow! Surprise!
John B-how?!
Pope-well she only has a few days until she has to go back again and she decided to come back here and surprise Jiara at the gender reveal party!
Sarah-omg that's super cool!!! Ahhhh we all getting surprise's tomorrow well I mean everyone else except me hehehe!
Pope-don't u dare spill the tea
John B-or else I'll get rlly mad
Sarah-I won't spill the tea but all imma say is that this target run was the longest one yet! Anyways let's decorate!

They decorate the chateau with pink and blue.

Sarah-now this is perfect right guys?
John B and Pope-heck yea it is!
Sarah-someone's happy to see someone hehehe
John B-pope and Cleo sitting in a tree!
Pope-shut up u two!
Sarah-well imma stay here for the night!
John B-u sure?
Sarah-yea totally now u two get going!
Pope-see ya!
John B-bye babe!

They kiss and John B and Pope leave the chateau. Sarah waits a few min so that she can relieve her excitement for the dress she bought for the baby.

Sarah-ahhh this is gonna be soooo cute!!

Sarah looks at the baby dress and she hears a door getting unlocked and quickly hides the dress in the bag.

Sarah-who is it?!

Sarah grabs a pan and is ready to fight.

Cleo-it's me Cleo!
Sarah-ohh phew!

Sarah opens the door and they both hug each other.

Sarah-omg it's been a while!
Cleo-yea it's been a few weeks!
Sarah-how come ur here rn?
Cleo-well I thought this place would be open because Pope's parents house was locked and I didn't want to bother them, why u here?
Sarah-oh I'm just staying the night! Like the decorations?!

Sarah points to the decorations and they go into the chateau.

Cleo-ahhh I love it! Can't wait to find out tomorrow!!
Sarah-well I already know but can't wait to see their reactions! Anyways u can stay here with me tonight!
Cleo-ooooo maybe we can do a sleepover!
Sarah-omg that's perfect! I'll get the pizza!
Cleo-I'll just settle my clothes in the room!

An hour later they talk in the living room.

Sarah-so how's it in the Bahamas?
Cleo-it's the same, u know the family stuff
Sarah-ughhh I get that, it sucks but at least I came to visit us!
Cleo-yea I'm rlly glad I got a few days off! I missed u all sm!
Sarah-yea same like now we are only the group with two badass girls instead of three
Cleo-don't worry I'll be back and plus I'm coming for holiday and the wedding and the baby!
Sarah-that's right! Pope's been upset after u left
Cleo-he must rlly like me
Sarah-he does...what's going on between u two?
Cleo-it's best to be friends now since I'm gonna go back to Bahamas in a few days for a few months
Sarah-but hopefully in the future u guys can be together!
Cleo-yea we made a deal if we weren't married and were 30 then we'd get married
Sarah-that deal seems to be cool!
Cleo-yea well I'm rlly tired so imma sleep
Sarah-so am I, GN
Cleo-GN!

They head to their rooms and go to sleep.