Bridal Shower Day!!

Kiara's POV
Today is my bridal shower day and I'm all glammed up and headed to the tearoom at the country club for my Bridal Shower! Wow I can't believe my wedding with JJ is gonna be in a few weeks! I'm super excited and I'm also excited for the Honeymoon which we haven't told anyone yet except for my parents so that they can cover for us at the Wreck. Anyways we just got to the country club for my bridal shower!!

Sarah-Kie u look gorgeous!!!
Kiara-awww thx Sarah, and plus I'd be if my two friends chose this perfect dress!!
Cleo-u look stunning!!! The dress we all decided last minute was perfect!!
Sarah-yup, we've raised a beautiful bride!
Cleo-now we are growing old
Kiara-oh shut it u two! (They all laugh)
Sarah-anyways all ur cousins and aunts are waiting in there!
Kiara-oh yea they are!
Cleo-let's go in!

They go in and greet everyone before they get to their seats.

With the guys.

JJ's POV
I saw a glimpse of Kie aka my future wife in the beautiful dress! She is super pretty in everything she wears. So she went to her bridal shower with the girls and John B and Pope and I are out on the boat today while the ladies are gone at the party and basically last weekend we both had a weekend far away from each other because it was our bachelor/bachelorette weekend with the guys with me and the girls with her. But before that Ward came in and I was told by Sarah to shoot/kill him which I did follow my sisters orders and did that to Ward and now he's a goner. Anyways back to reality JJ, it's a pretty day out to be in the boat!

Pope-it's such an amazing day out today!
John B-yea and it's a good day for fishing boyzzz!
JJ-ok well I got these electric fishing poles for the three of us! (Gives then the fishing poles)
Pope-Omg I've been wanting these since I was a kid but they were very expensive
John B-but now we live kook life but as a polygraph at heart!
JJ-so then let's test these out!!

The boys use the new fishing poles and go fishing while the girls are at the Bridal Shower.

Kiara-wow this is amazing!! Thank u guys sm!
Cleo-anytime girl!!!
Sarah-yea and I guess we do pull off the best Bridal shower party!!
Kiara-y'all are the best!!

They do a group hug.

Anna-hey honey!
Kiara-hi mom! Thank u sm for inviting all the close aunts and cousins!
Anna-awww anytime and plus they're pretty excited to see u being the first one married in ur generation!
Kiara-it was nice seeing them today!
Anna-and they will be at the wedding too!
Kiara-awwww can't wait and thx mom!!
Anna-and if u need anything u can talk to me!

They both smile and hug each other. About 30min later everyone has left except for Kiara, Sarah, and Cleo.

KiaraCarrera

Liked by  jjmaybank, hijonbroutledge, sarahcameron and 3,00,203 others

Liked by jjmaybank, hijonbroutledge, sarahcameron and 3,00,203 others

Kiaracarrera Had the best Bridal Shower with these amazing ladies who planned it all! I♡︎U GUYS!!!

Comments
sarahcameron: Love you lots Mrs. Maybank!!
kiaracarrera: soon to be Mrs. Maybank ahhh!!❤︎
cleoyagirl: wouldn't of done this without the beautiful bride!!
jjmaybank: thx, I am a beautiful bride 😂
kiaracarrera: Cleo is talking about me JJ not about u 😂
popeheyward: well he is the beautiful bride😂
cleoyagirl: y'all are too silly 😂

End of insta post

Cleo-we are all a bunch of silly people
Sarah-well that's what us pouches are I guess
Kiara-my fiancé is the funniest that's for sure
(They all laugh)
Cleo-and Pope just goes on with everything
Kiara-that's Pope for u
Sarah-he always just goes with the plan
Kiara-anyways, this was such a fun event and I had fun but I'm tired man and I wanna go and put my comfy clothes on!
Cleo-same these clothes are not comfy!

They go to their own homes and change while the boys head back to Jiara's place where Kiara is.

Kiara-hey guys, catch any fish?!
JJ-heck yea we did babe!
Pope-so we might have fish for dinner for a few days!
John B-and we go the good ones where the Kooks go and fish!
Kiara-yay!! That means good luck!!
JJ-yea we're getting married, Sarah will be ur fiancé soon!
Pope-and maybe Cleo might wanna date me!
John B-well to good luck! And a good life to all!
Kiara-oh and Cleo and I planned how we will give the bouche to Sarah!
JJ-why don't we rehearse it rn
Kiara-ok I'll be myself throwing this plastic bottle
Pope-I'll be Sarah
JJ-I'll be John B
John B-and I'll watch 😂

Kiara gives the bouche aka the plastic bottle to Pope (Sarah) and Pope (Sarah) is in shock and Kiara turns him around to seeing JJ (John B) on the ground kneeling on one knee with a small box.

Kiara-and that's how you'll do it John B!
JJ-and don't be nervous at all man, just remember that I've done this before
John B-don't worry I'll think about u when I do this
Pope-I too will also think about u whenever I do this too
Kiara-ok so we all just thinking about my fiancé
(They all laugh)
JJ-ofc because I'm awesome!
Pope-we all are awesome especially P4L
John B-but it all started with the four of us
Kiara-it did and now we made our group bigger by adding two amazing ladies!!
JJ-P4L
The rest-P4L

They do a group hug and Pope and John B head back home while Jiara get ready for the night.