Wedding dress shopping!

Sarah's POV
It's almost noon and I'm already at Jiara's house and gonna go into their bedroom since they're still asleep and gonna bother them!! Today is the day Kiara says yes to the dress!! I'm super excited to see which one she chooses!!! I sneak into their bedroom and jump onto their bed with them sleeping on it!!!

Sarah-ahhhhhh(screams of happiness)

Jiara wakes up because of Sarah jumping on them.

JJ-bro wtf was that
Kiara-yea we need sleep ughhh
Sarah-no no no u don't need sleep rn because our appointment for wedding dress shopping is at 1pm and we just have an hour left so chop chop Kie!!
Kiara-I'm soooo tired...that can wait for tonight because I have to say yes to the dress and I'll know u love it babe!!
JJ-I love anything u wear and I'll be happy with whatever dress I choose to wear
Kiara-awww thx babe (they kiss on the lips)
Sarah-awwww cute but let's go Kie!!

Sarah drags Kiara out of the bed and Kiara changes into her normal clothes and freshens up before they leave the house to go to the wedding dress shop. Btw Cleo is already there.

Kiara-omg look at all these beautiful dresses...I wish I can wear them all!
Cleo-but u can't
Sarah-they all look pretty but one of them is gonna be the one!!

An hour later...

Kiara-I think this is the one!
(Shows the girls)
Sarah-omg u look soooo perfect in this dress!
Cleo-I think this one's a keeper because u look very beautiful in this and all the dresses u tried on!
Kiara-awwww thx guys! Ly guys! (They do a group hug)

They basically buy the dress but put it in a box so that none of the guys see because they want it to be a surprise for everyone. Sarah has to go with the guys to get the suits because u know the guys don't have good taste in clothing while she goes with the guys, Cleo and Kiara grab something to eat at the Wreck.

Sarah-ok guys I'm here!
John B-why hello miss late!
JJ-cmon we don't have that much time!
Pope-yea and u need a good suit to impress ur wife!
Sarah-I can't believe u guys are gonna get married in two months!
JJ-I can't believe Kie will be my wife!
John B-and I can't wait for July 4th!
Pope-same it's the best day to do something outdoors which that's what the wedding will be like!
Sarah-anyways try on ur suit JJ!
JJ-ok I will and I think this is the best one!

A few min later...

Pope-omg this suit looks amazing on u buddy!
John B-yup this is sooo the suit!!!
JJ-yea it's pretty comfy and Ik Kie will like it!
Sarah-ok then I guess u said yes to the suit! And did u two do the same?
John B and Pope-shhh it's a surprise!!
Sarah-kk and plus Cleo and I have matching Bridesmaids dresses which is also a surprise!! Ahhhh I can't wait for the wedding!!!

They buy the suits and put it in a box so that Kiara doesn't see the suits because it is also a surprise to her of what the boys and girls are wearing. The four of them head to the Wreck where Kiara and Cleo are.

Cleo-so how excited r u?!
Kiara-omg I'm super excited for JJ to be my husband like ahhhh it's been a dream for me since I was younger!
Cleo-wait so u had a crush on him when u were younger?!
Kiara-yea I did especially with those ocean blue eyes and cute blonde hair...(gazes while smiling)and in two months I get to calm him my husband!
Cleo-awww that's super darn cute! U guys are literal soulmates!
Kiara-Ik we are but when we had that big argument with each other, every night I always would look at pics of me and him and would always cry thinking that I just lost my JJ

Cleo puts her hand on Kiara's hand.

Cleo-don't worry about the past, now u have him forever!
Kiara-yup I do forever! (Smiles)
Cleo-look who just came!
Kiara-babe I've missed u sm! (Hugs JJ)
JJ-I've missed u two babe!
Cleo-so how was the shopping?!
Sarah-well we all said yes to our clothing for the wedding!!
Pope-and now I think everything is done for the wedding!
Kiara-u bet it is! Ahhhh I can't wait!!
JJ-and I can't wait for u to be my wife!! (They make out)
John B-and I can't wait for the surprises...(Sarah looks at him confused because everyone knows something that she doesn't)especially when showing our suits and dresses!
JJ-especially my beautiful wife in the wedding dress!
Kiara-and my handsome husband in the groom suit!
Sarah-ok I gotta go to the bathroom because I've been holding it for a while now so I'll go here!
(They all nodd)
Pope-John B that was rlly close!
Cleo-yea u shouldn't make her confused about what u want to do man!
JJ-but she thinks u meant for the showing of the suits and dresses
Kiara-and that was a good excuse but plz let's just shutup about this and not bring it up at least not bring it up infront of her!
John B-yes I'll just shutup about it when she's with us or around us!
Kiara and Cleo-thank u!
(Sarah comes back)
Sarah-what are we thanking for?!
Kiara-for the food that is gonna come to us
JJ-yes, thank u for giving us food in this life!
(They all say thank u)
Sarah-well I should thank the Wreck for delicious food! Thank u Kie's parents!!
John B-wow this burger is rlly good!
JJ-thx John B!
John B-nah we should thank the chefs!
JJ-yea thx John B!
Pope-huh? Ur not a chef!
JJ-but I was the one that made this burger and gave the recipe to the Wreck and that's why it's called the J and J Burger!
John B-well then Kie ur marrying a chef!
Kiara-I guess I don't have to cook anymore!
Sarah-wow my brother knows how to cook!
Cleo-men do impress us girls these days!
Kiara-especially my JJ!

Since they are sitting next to each other, JJ's arm wraps around Kiara's shoulder and they both smile.

Sarah-y'all are too cute!
Cleo-and a hot couple too!
Kiara-we all are hot ppl especially u Maybank!
Sarah-and Routledge for me!
(They all laugh)

Jiara talk at night when they get home from a fun day out with all the pouges!

JJ-u know we should go to Atalanta this week!
Kiara-that's a cool place to visit but why this week babe?
JJ-Braves vs Dodgers opening day...
Kiara-omg no way! Ok then let's get packing!!! Ahhh
JJ-first I have to buy tickets which I already did and it's only gonna be the two of us
Kiara-great and are we driving there?
JJ-yea and plus it's much more fun!!
Kiara-yay 4 and a half hours with u in the car is super duper fun!!! So when we going?
JJ-tomorrow morning because the game is the day after tomorrow
Kiara-ok great so it's like a honeymoon before the wedding and actual honeymoon!
JJ-I mean yea whatever that's called
(They both laugh and make out after)
Kiara-omg I've been waiting to wear this for months now! Can't wait to wear it in two days ahhh!!

They both pack a few pairs of clothes for Atlanta and they only are going for 5 days.