Jiara Wedding PT1

Kiara's POV
Ahhhh it's my wedding day!!!!! I've been staying at Sarah and John B's place for the night well except that John B is with JJ back at our place with Pope and Cleo is also staying with us. We decided this way because u know the rules, the bride/groom can't see each other until the wedding ceremony starts at the church. Or for us it's the country club and that's where the reception will be! And omg I can't wait to see my best friend get engaged ahhhhh!!! Anyways rn some hairdressers and makeup artists are here rn doing my hair and makeup as they are also doing hair and makeup for my beautiful bridesmaids! I can't wait to see what matching bridesmaid dresses they have! That surprise will be before we head to the country club. I wonder what the guys are doing...

JJ's POV
I can't believe it's my wedding and that Kiara is gonna be my beautiful wife after today! I can't wait to see her in the dress and I also can't wait to see my sister getting engaged to my best friend! The boys and I are getting ready as the girls are also getting ready.

John B-u look good to see ur future wife!!
JJ-so do u!
Pope-today is the day two life changing things are happening!and I'm pretty excited!
JJ-I can't wait to see my beautiful bride!
John B-and the food
Pope-yea that should be too priority!
JJ-I also can't believe that my mom is coming! And she's coming with a new guy she met in NY!
John B-hopefully he's a nice guy!
Pope-and hopefully we don't know this person!
JJ-anyways we all do look handsome for today!
John B-I ain't nervous...
Pope-cmon don't be nervous just know that JJ has done it too
JJ-just think of me
John B-ofc I will!

They finish getting ready and start doing their groomsmen photos.With the girls.

Kiara-let's open our eyes at the same time ready?
Sarah and Cleo-ready
The girls-three two one

They open their eyes and all three of their jaws drop and tears of happiness come out as they admire their clothing.

Kiara-my bridesmaids look beautiful!
Sarah and Cleo-our bride looks beautiful!
Sarah-ok ok let's not cry so that we don't mess up our makeup!
Cleo-yea let's keep our eyes dry!
Kiara-yea we better!
Sarah-and let's take some photos and go because a few men are waiting for us hehehehe!
Cleo-yea they are especially the brides groom!

They take their pictures and head to the country club where John B and Pope and waiting outside for the bridesmaids as Mike is waiting for his daughter.

John B-omg u all look amazing!
Sarah-thx babe (kisses his cheek)
Kiara and Cleo-thx John B!
Pope-wow y'all rlly did top this off!
The girls-thank u Pope!
Mike-you all make such beautiful young women as these men make such wonderful young men!
Kiara-awww thx dad (hugs him)
Sarah-thank u Mr. Carrera!
Cleo-thank u sir!
Sarah-I guess it's time...
Pope-Cleo and I will go first!
Cleo-ok man!

Pope and Cleo walk down the aisle and go their separate ways when getting closer to where JJ is.

Pope-congrats man!
JJ-thank u but it hasn't started yet!
Pope-Ik but ur bride looks beautiful and u will love her dress!
JJ-can't wait to see it!

Back to where the rest are.

Sarah-I guess it's our turn!
John B-see u guys inside!

Sarah and John B walk down the aisle and go their separate ways when they see the others.

John B-ur wife looks hot in her dress just to let u know
JJ-I'll tell my sister what u said
John B-well she can't wait to see u any second!

Back with Kiara and Mike.

Mike-honey u look beautiful!
Kiara-awww thx dad!
Mike-and once u walk out with JJ, ur life would change forever
Kiara-Ik dad and I'm rlly excited to have my future with JJ! And I can't believe this is happening today...I just want to thank u for being with me and on my side when u guys found out I was dating a Maybank, and thank u for being nice to JJ
Mike-honey we are happy for u two, now everyone is waiting for us so we shall go in!
Kiara-ok and thank u!