First Family Trip

Kiara-I can't believe that we will miss the 4th of July fireworks
Sarah-but u guys will be celebrating in Greece!
Kiara-I heard it's a beautiful place!
JJ-well more beautiful since u and Janelle will be there! (Smiles)
Kiara-awwwww babe! (Smiles)
John B-anyways u three enjoy!
Jiara-thank u!!
Sarah-and have fun!
JJ-bye and thank u!
Kiara-yes thank u sm for this trip...see you guys in 5days!
Jarah-bye!

Jiara and Janelle head into the airport and check in.

Sarah-wonder when we will be like them?
John B-hopefully soon!
Sarah-but what if it doesn't work? What if I can't have kids?
John B-don't think about the what if's babe
Sarah-ur right don't think about the what if's
John B-anyways we shall enjoy these next few days of it just being us
Sarah-true that (smiles)

In the airplane.

JJ-she's handling her first flight so well
Kiara-Ik I hope she doesn't cry just like how she did the other night
JJ-but we know how to fix it (smirks)
Kiara-I'm glad I married u!

Kiara kisses JJ's cheek and Janelle giggles and when she giggles JJ turns his face and they kiss on the lips for Janelle to giggle a bit more. Kiara puts Janelle on the little crib thing they have on planes in front of some of the seats.

Kiara-she's soooo sleepy
JJ-just like her father

They both laugh.

JJ-I'm so sleepy rn too
Kiara-so am I...how about we sleep since we have Janelle asleep and who knows when we will get to sleep
JJ-yea but why did they have to do this for us?!
Kiara-idk but I'm loving it! (Smiles)
JJ-I'm always loving it with my queen and princess whether it's sitting at home or on vacation or even anywhere...u two make me happy (smiles)
Kiara-babe this is super sweet and I feel the same with my king and princess as well (smiles)

They connect their lips and make out.

Flight Attendant-excuse me u two have a baby and are on a plane full of ppl

Jiara pull away.

Jiara-sry ma'am!
Flight Attendant-it's ok, here are ur dinners and drinks!

The flight attendant hands them their drinks and food.

Jiara-thank u!

The flight attendant heads over to the next row or area.

JJ-I've never had airplane dinner
Kiara-well it's nothing to write home about even the kooks don't like it at all
JJ-yea I can taste the badness of it but it's at least food
Kiara-yep and I'd still eat it since we won't get there till morning

They finish up eating and Janelle wakes up and cries because she is hungry so they feed her milk and she goes back to sleep.

JJ-ur such a good mother which makes me want to have more kids with u in the future (smiles)
Kiara-babe ur such a good father as well and I wouldn't of imagined of having kids with other ppl other than u babe (smiles)

Kiara gets sooo sleepy and decides to sleep on JJ's lap and JJ comforts her head and kisses her forehead and he goes to sleep as well.

Back in OBX.

John B-u ready?
Sarah-heck yea I am!
John B-ok then let's get going!

They get into the car and head over to the grand opening of their investigation company.

Mayor-r u two ready to cut the ribbon?
Jarah-yes we are!

They cut the tree ribbon and it is officially open for business.

Mayor-congrats on the new business!
Jarah-thank u!

They celebrate their opening with a nice dinner by the beach.

The next morning on the plane. Janelle is crying as they are landing and Kiara freaks out because she hates when the plane is landing and holds JJ tightly as JJ tries to calm Janelle down on his other arm. Then JJ decides to kiss Kie's cheek a few times which makes her giggle and Kiara much more calmer.

JJ-see this helped the both of u!
Kiara-wow u definitely are a life saver
JJ-I'll always protect u both no matter what happens
Kiara-awww babe! (Smiles and blushes)

Kiara hugs JJ's arm and smiles happily when the plane is landing because she knows that she will always be protected by.

A few hours later they checked in and settled into their suite that had a mini pool in it as well.

This is the room.

Kiara-this room is as amazing as my cute small family!JJ-and I can't wait to spend it with my two girls!

JJ-and I can't wait to spend it with my two girls!

They both smile and hug each other as they watch the stars and enjoy the amazing view.

Back in OBX.

Sarah-awwww look they are sending photos and loving it!

Sarah shows the pics to John B.

John B-this is cute...can't wait for this to be us someday! (Smiles)
Sarah-hopefully! (Smiles)

The next day.

Kiara-ahhh can't wait to spend the next few days relaxing!
JJ-u two look super cute rn!
Kiara-and u look hot!
JJ-so do my girls as well!

They hang at the pool area of their room and just enjoy the view and relax which is what they basically do the whole time in Santorini. They head out at nights and have fancy dinners but on the last night it was a very special dinner because it is their one year anniversary.

JJ-Happy one year to us babe! (Smiles)
Kiara-happy anniversary babe! (Smiles)

They kiss on the lips and Janelle ofc giggles. They take some cute anniversary pictures together.

Kiara-here is ur gift from me babe! (Smiles)
JJ-and here is ur gift from me! (Smiles)

They both exchange gifts.

Kiara-omg this is what I've been wanting since I saw at the store! Thank u sm babe I love u!

Kiara kisses JJ's cheek and smiles.

JJ-no way this shirt is soooo cool and I won't ever throw it away! Thank u sm babe and I love u too!

They both kiss on the lips and the server comes by and gives them a gift as well that says it's from Janelle but Sarah shipped it over to the restaurant. Sarah basically went shopping with Janelle a few weeks ago and got it from Janelle's side for a gift for her parents.

Kiara-awww Janelle u didn't have to!
JJ-this is soooo cute just like our princess!
Kiara-I definitely agree babe!

They both hug and kiss Janelle as she is asleep in her stroller. They send the pics of the gift they got from Janelle and send it to Sarah. They go back to the hotel room and settle Janelle in as they get ready to go out to their room pool and enjoy their last night in Santorini.

JJ-this was just perfect
Kiara-yup it was especially when I got to see a hot baby daddy! (Smiles and blushes)
JJ-and I got to see a hot mama as well! (Smiles)

They cuddle up as they watch and enjoy the last night in Santorini.